• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

motivation

Im doing this to lose weight because I want to try for another baby in June. Iv just realised at 1 stone a month i could be around the 12 stone mark!
Cant remember the last time I saw 12 stone on the scales. Think I must have been in my early teens.
Well if that isnt motivation enough I dont know what is!
:)

What is everyone elses motivation for doing this?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I don't want to be a fat mom. I want to be a role model for my kids, eating the right foods, exercising etc. I also want to feel good about myself. I don't want to fold over my jeans and start every time I go out depressed because I don't like how I look x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

posterofagirl said:
I don't want to be a fat mom either, I want to be a good example for my little girl.

It would also be nice not to hate myself.
Have you been on cd long? How much have you lost or to go? X

posterofagirl said:
I did it before I got pregnant and lost 3st. I put on 6st while pregnant so I have a lot to lose. Restarted 3 weeks ago and have lost 17 pounds so far.
That's a great loss in 3 weeks!! Well done x

Hi i am on day 2 of CD SS and need to lose 2 stone so that i can look good in my size 12 jeans again (after two children!). Let's keep each other going!! x

Hello! My motivation is to get back in to my size 12 jeans after having my second baby! Two stone to go and on CD SS! xx

Hi, my motivation is too loose my pregnancy weight too! All 3 stone of it lol, that's my first challenge. And to get back into a 16/18 Then 7 stone which I put on since. 2001 and get back into the 12/14 I used to be :-( but one step
At a time lol xxx