Motivation

It helps me when I set myself small goals rather than looking at how much I want to lose overal (check out my signature - mini goals)

At the moment Im focused only on getting to 196lbs :)

It helps me to keep on track and get there quicker

Or - you could say to yourself...I can only have a treat once I lost 'X' amount of weight. That treat could be food-wise or clothes or anything really :p

X

Read sone of the success stories, they always help me. Also sticka picture of urself u dint like on the fridge, u will be less likely to snack when u see. X

I find that great motivation can come from a pair of jeans. Any pair you are working towards fitting in. Put them on once a week even if they don't fit. If they don't tell yourself, "This is my goal, this is what I'm working towards". If they seem to fit even slightly better than the last time you tried them on, then just the excitement alone should keep you going strong to feel great wiggling the rest of the way into those jeans! :D

what diet are you doing, baby cakes?

I find it so motivating to read the diaries and success stories (and before and after pics) of people who have done the same diet as me. It makes me realise that it isn't impossible and it can be done.

and it can. and it can be you.:)

Back