Motivational Coleen Nolan

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
Absolutely, we're not all supposed to be stick thin, some people are meant to be rounder - she looks lovely.

she looks great ...shame at a size 16 i lok like a weeble

The photos of her prove the old adage that as you get older, you have to choose between either your face or your body. Her face looks so much better and prettier when she's carrying a bit more weight. That's something which worries me - now that I've lost this weight, do I look like a haggard old hag!

I think she looks lovely now, too.

Have you read the comments, though? Whilst I agree with those who are saying that it's not exactly news, people have made some cruel and awful jibes about her. Is it any wonder that girls and women lose all self-confidence and become anorexic or addicted to plastic surgery? People (and I've noticed that it tends to mostly be men) have come to expect women to look like airbrushed supermodels and glamour models because that's what's constantly being forced down our throats. So unrealistic!

Absolutely, and how often do we say (or hear said) of a larger lady: "what a lovely face she has". That's often the case...

I can only hope that the men making such comments have no pot belly, no receding hairline, and are gorgeous looking (I doubt all three), else I'd have something to say to them... grrr!

I think she looks better now then ever. bet she has the perfect waist to hip ratio (0.7).
why do we want to (speaking for myself and im sure some others) look like sticks ? is it for men? cos im sure men prefer a little meat on their ladies!!!!

I can only hope that the men making such comments have no pot belly, no receding hairline, and are gorgeous looking (I doubt all three), else I'd have something to say to them... grrr!

I know! Recently, I overheard 3 young-ish lads describing a girl they knew as a "minging dog". Not only was it a vile thing to say (which strongly suggested to me that they must have vile personalities), the description could very well have been applied to themselves with regards to looks. :mad:

Back