Motivational Help Please

Dude*Bear

Hi Everyone

I've recently lost two stone on CD and since I got to this milestone I seem to have been wondering and can't stick to the plan. I have only put on two pound, but I haven't lost any in the last two weeks.

On reading the other threads I know I have to stick to the plan to get results and decide if a few bites to eat is really worth not losing weight, but I'm finding it so hard.

Also been lots of stress at work etc so am feeling a bit low.

Just wondering if anyone else feels like this or self sabotages when they achieve something great?

I need a good kick, as I'm over half way there now... :sigh:

Thanks

Morning Dudebear

Is that on Ss? If it is, what about moving up plans to ss+? It add's a 200 cal meal, so helps with cravings, although you are not eating much, you can choose that for lunch or dinner. I alternate, by having my shake in the morn, small 200 cal for lunch with lots of water, soup in the eve, then my toffee bar about 8'ish. Or have my 2 shakes and then a small meal in the eve, followed by my 3rd shake.. You can get crazy with the recipes and we have a thread going where we add recipes each week to help eachother along. SS+ thread.

I'm sure moving up plans, will reduce your stress too, as this has obviously got to you and added work pressure is hard, I know.. It will be like changing, but not, losses are similar to ss and maybe less by a few ounces each week.. But for peace and mind, its sooo worth it.

Good luck what ever you decide :).

Back