Motivational Kick

ladybird23

I've really been struggling the past few weeks - I think I must get extra hungry in the winter. So I took a two pronged approach - something not only to keep me occupied but also to motivate myself. So I went through ALL my clothes and all the ones that are now too big I've sold on ebay. That's a real mission for me as I'm useless at taking photos so it takes me ages, plus I laundered and ironed everything I was selling even though I knew most of the items were clean already, and a few of them I'd only worn once or twice. I also was strict with myself and sold some things that still had the labels on - things I should have returned but never got around to doing it.

I wanted to get all those "big" clothes out of the house (although I have saved a couple of things to compare my before and after - that's if I ever get to the after). So now my wardrobe is much tidier and I'm almost £150 richer.

Another few months and I shall (hopefully) have more things to sell. So I've effectively paid for about 7 months of Slimming World with just a few days effort and no temptation to wear stuff that makes look like I've got a sack on just because it's in the wardrobe.

Good for you xx

lost weight gained cash - win win!! x

I just sold a lot of my bigger clothes too, it's a great feeling :)

Sounds like you have had a good clear out - good for the soul too! Hope you get your motivation back!

Back