***Motivational Monday hour by hour***

Alli, So glad you have a strategy now the trick is not to get mad and blurt out whatever you are thinking... be calculating not emotive!

Caroline, so glad you have decided to stick with us. First time round I stockpiled and only saw my cdc every 4-6 weeks!

Whoops.

I blipped. I really blipped.

Wine gums and mini jaffa cakes. Not a whole pack of either, but still a couple of hundred calories. I wasn't even hungry! I've stepped away now. It's just been such a crap few days and... I guess I let the old me who found comfort in food show her face again. No more though.

Dammit.

Oh Caroline, Glad you didn't finish the bag.

Draw a line under it and continue its not a restart!!! Don't beat urself up - Go paint ur toenails or sumthing!

Oops. I've just realised what a BAD day I've had! Today I've had about 100 calories of strawberries, pork with cous cous and a bit of salad, and those wine gums and mini jaffa cakes. So I shouldn't have had the wine gums or jaffa cakes. But I should have had 1/2 pint of milk, another 100 calories of fruit, salad for lunch, and I should have actually eaten my cous cous and salad at dinner. As well as 2 CD packs. Crap, whoops. Tomorrow, I stick to it TO THE T!

Back