Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Mousse??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by v12345, 18 March 2011 Social URL.

1. v12345

v12345 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    How can I make a chocolate mousse with my shake? I tried with 125mls of water as it says but not successfully. Ended up drinking it as a shake :-(
    Please help!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Did you use a blender to whiz it up? I dont think its possible to fork it up or shake it, has to be whizzed.... I have not managed a proper mousee as not tried but have had a really really thick shake which would have gone that way, were i to have wanted it to......
    My pharmacist told me no mousses until at least 3 weeks in as it wouldnt fill me up enough...??? I dont believe that for one second!!! LOL! good luck xx

4. Jewel83

Jewel83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You put it in a bowl and mix with a spoon and approx 50mls of water (however much suits)
    I love the mousse!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.