Mousse

bleedingheck

Leahs Lightweights
Hello

A quicky really....

I have seen mousse mentioned a few times here and have seen it on the proce list with my cdc, i was wondering would this count as one of your meals for the day or is it an extra?

it counts as a meal. it's a powder that you blend up with your shake. then you stick the shake in the fridge and it sets like angel delight :) but you buy it in addition to all your shakes for the week... does that make sense?

abz xx

Thanks abz!

i was hoping it was a cheeky extra.... bummer!!!

are you feeling better today?

you can try making a jelly, water, cd water flavouring and gelatine, they are nice and refreshing in this heat.

That sounds nice Susan, how much gelatine do you use?

i use about a teaspoon of gelatine and half a teaspoon of water flavouring to make up about 3/4 pint water.

i'm going to give that a try then, and would that be a 'free' extra?

It's free but you're only allowed 1 teaspoon of water flavouring in one day. I tried freezing a chocolate tetra last night - yuk - I couldn't stomach it and had to throw half away. I've realised I don't like the flavour of the tetras and if I have to have them cos I'm out, best to get them down quick and wash down with loads of water.

i froze a tetra last night, quite enoyed that one, but think my tastebuds are completely shot now!!!

i love frozen chocolate tetras. prefer them to unfrozen ones, ha. and i wasn't that keen the first time i tried them but i had a few to get through and now i love them!!

They hit the spot in this weather!!

how much gelatine are you allowed per day??
xxxx

I tried Susans recipe for jelly today. don't know what I did wrong but it didn't set. 6 hours later I poured it down the sink, perhaps I didn't leave it long enough or maybe needed more gelatine.

Probably not enough gelatine, I leave mine over night in the fridge, try again hun using either a little more gelatine or a bit less water, ita all trial and error with these things. hope it works next time hun.

Back