Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

mouth tastes foul!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by lucylis, 22 June 2011 Social URL.

1. lucylis

lucylis Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb/atkins
    does this mean I am in ketosis? and yuck! does it stay like this?:cry:

can we only use listerine strips? and I am stil confused by mouthwash as people say different things! herd someone say listerine has alcohol in it :confused: anyone no the ingredients it should or shouldn't have?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lucylis

lucylis Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb/atkins
    Thanks Hun. yes defo worse this morning I woke up feeling like I had been licking the base of a budgy cage ... as the saying goes lmao!
    I already drink lots of water! So hopefully it will ease through the day! I normally use plax whitening mouthwash and wanted to continue using it as my dentist recommended it for my teeth! maybe if I just use it once a day???

x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.