To keep me on track

So WI this morning at 12st 6 happy with that.

17 days worth of products left and 24 days TIL holiday am hoping to get back down to 11st 11. But not sure that’s realistic so will just take whatever losses possible.

7lb makes such a difference to my body as at 12 st I am a size 12, this extra bit of weight kicks me into a 14z

I’m feeling really irritated with myself. Do not want to ping pong forever

Feel really ashamed of myself this morning for this weight gain, I put my jeans on that I’ve been wearing this year and today they feel tight I’m annoyed and do not want to have this for rest of my life.

Determined to hold my self to account and stop f*cking myself over, self sabotaging constantly. I’m going to practice some self compassion and get to where I’ve been before and stay there. I’m nearly 40 and it’s getting mentally exhausting.

So currently 12st 6 my goal is 11st 2. I have 17 days of products so hoping to be 12st and maintain whilst away, then back on it

Just keep going Kiwi and you will be fine, I have found it so helpful posting on here for both the support and the accountability!
Take care Hun. xxx

Feel really ashamed of myself this morning for this weight gain, I put my jeans on that I’ve been wearing this year and today they feel tight I’m annoyed and do not want to have this for rest of my life.

Determined to hold my self to account and stop f*cking myself over, self sabotaging constantly. I’m going to practice some self compassion and get to where I’ve been before and stay there. I’m nearly 40 and it’s getting mentally exhausting.

So currently 12st 6 my goal is 11st 2. I have 17 days of products so hoping to be 12st and maintain whilst away, then back on it

Please don’t feel ashamed or annoyed with yourself for putting on a bit of weight. We are all human and I’ve come to accept that going up and down will always be a part of life. What’s done is done. What’s important is what you are doing now and I think it’s amazing that you have recognised what’s happened and got yourself in the zone to change things before things got really out of hand! I’ve lost and regained 8 stone TWICE!!! I wish I had had the strength and self awareness to stop myself after gaining a stone and rectify it. But no regrets, this time when i get there, i will!

Thank you Jen

I am struggling with mental fog today and coldness

I’ve had 2 products and a chicken and cucumber meal. Need to have another and am struggling as not hungry (my husband is enforcing a warm double choc shake as he said I look like i am exhausted and surviving on fumes)

He is also on exante

Game of thrones and then bed

I am never cold but have been freezing since I have been on Exante, I really believe it is a side effect.

Hope you feel better tomorrow Hun. xxx

Had another very busy day at work that means my water intake hasn’t been great 1.5 litres I had 3 products and 2 eggs.

Massive headache have taken electrolyte tablets as cramp in my feet.

Wishing the weight off but feeling frustrated need to stop daily wi it’s de motivating.

This week has been tough mentally, stuck to plan even though I wanted to drink gin

Have a job interview Wednesday as part of a restructure at work which is causing me massive anxiety. I also want to fit into a size 12 suit.

Scales remain at 12st 6 even though I’ve stuck Husband convinced it’s because I’ve not drank enough water 2 days this week.

13 days of products left so will keep going as really determined to get closer to 11st 11 before holiday

This week has been tough mentally, stuck to plan even though I wanted to drink gin

Have a job interview Wednesday as part of a restructure at work which is causing me massive anxiety. I also want to fit into a size 12 suit.

Scales remain at 12st 6 even though I’ve stuck Husband convinced it’s because I’ve not drank enough water 2 days this week.

13 days of products left so will keep going as really determined to get closer to 11st 11 before holiday

Well done for sticking with it, I’ve been having a tough last couple of days too so I know the battle you’ve faced.

Maybe the anxiety is playing a part too? I don’t know how this would be medically possible but the body is a weird thing. Be interesting to see if after your interview, you suddenly drop a couple of pounds! Wishing you lots of luck in your interview, hopefully it won’t be as bad as you think xx

Doing my preparation for interview and ate

Mushrooms, eggs and 2 slices of bacon (husband brought me brekkie in bed)

2 products

Chicken salad

Approx 870 calories

Decided that need to focus on feeling healthy, my body is telling me I need more food so I’m keeping Keto but listening and being kind to myself.

Ate 900 calories today, which helped clear the brain fog
Wi tomorrow and I’m sure I’ve stayed 12st 6 but we will see

Back