Mouth Ulsers??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by The L's, 25 January 2009 Social URL.

1. The L's

The L's Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,

Has anyone experienced mouth ulsers while being on this diet??

I've got 3 ulsers, bigger than i've ever had before?

Anyone know why this is?

Thanks
    Lorna x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    I havent had them but I know they are really sore,i feel sorry for you,still on the plus side at least you havent got to eat!!
    Hope they go soon(((((hugs))))
    xx

4. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.86%)
    Diet:
    CD
    This happened to a male friend of mine after day 4 i think it was. He gave up on the diet tho, but to be totally honest, i think it was any excuse to start eating again. Bless him but his mind wasn't in the right place and its been mentioned many times on here that you have to be "in the zone". Hope they heal up soon for you xx

5. cat-bee

cat-bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro-Points
    Being on a diet can give you ulcers, however, its usually a lack of certain vitamins which causes it...B12 in particular....but if your consuming all your packs every day this shouldnt be a problem...

I know if Im feeling stressed or run down I can get mouth ulcers / coldsores...:(

If you gargle then swallow a soluble paracetamol, it will relieve the pain, or camomile tea helps sooth the pain too. Allow the tea to cool, then swill it around your mouth before swallowing it...

Hope you feel better soon :D

Cat Bee x

6. Lard Arse

Lard Arse Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(34.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Haven't suffered with Ulcers whilst being on the diet so can't comment on that, but can't recommend Corsodyl mouthwash highly enough for any gum related problems. Hope they clear up soon. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.