Move It and Lose It - Pandorasinbox's LL Diary

Wow hunny, brilliant weight loss and fab pics to see the difference in a short space of time is really motivating! xxx

Hello lovely,

how are you doing today?, another morning means another day completed :)

Hope whatever you are doing, it's a fab day for you xx

Today was somewhat special. I've been feeling my jeans getting looser and looser every day. Well walking to work today was a bit of a bind, because my tightest pair of 18s now need pulling up constantly and were baggy at the bum! I decided it might be time to invest in a smaller pair of jeans to "grow down into" and went and picked up a pair of size 16s thinking they would fit me next week.

... They fit me now! :D

Sure, they're a little muffin toppy, but by next week or the week after they'll fit like a glove. The important thing is I can actually get into and button the things! I was so pleasantly surprised! :) Whoopee!

In light of yesterday's development, I decided to nose around the charity shops for hidden gems.

I found one! And bought it. Say hello to my £3 size 14 aspirational skirt.

382168206.jpg

382168188.jpg

Very nice hun, you do know you will be in it in no time at all!

You have a great outlook on this and remind me a little of myself in the warly days doing everything I could to help myself and make it an easy and exciting journey. Well done. xx

Thanks, hon! I feel totally different about this diet than any other I've ever been on. It's amazing! :)

Oh me too,its surreal. I have been struggling but i think i have turned a corner, I think I will go and get weighed tomorrow when i get some water flavourings. I think it will help keep me on track as the weekends are quite a challenge for me prior to LL they were treat times. Not anymore! xx

Lovely skirt, what a find.

Totally into size 16s now. Wahooooooo! :D

Hit the gym yesterday, but tried not to go too hard. I have my session with the trainer tomorrow afternoon to get my fitness goals and programme laid out then WI tomorrow night. Looking forward to both!

Well done hunny, it's an amazing feeling going down the size chart xx

Virgin Active at Fountain Park, Karen. :) It's a great place, but a bit pricey if you have to pay for the full package. I would have gone to Pure near the Meadows, but VA offered me a discounted rate as I'm under 25 (and it's closer to my house than Pure, which helps combat gym laziness!)

Another 5lbs off this week - for a total of 23.2lbs in 28 days. I'm ecstatic! Hopefully the remaining 4.8lbs to make a full two stone off come off next week! :)

Wow, great losses Pandora, you are speeding to your goal.

Well done on that loss, going well x

Back