Move It and Lose It - Pandorasinbox's LL Diary

Lovely to see you doing so well, have another fab week xx

:eek: Bloody Hell!! <<-- ((Sorry)) thats amazing!! :p

Well done you the incredible shrinking woman.
Cathy

Another 3.6lbs off last night, which is funny because I had been thinking all day that I felt like I had lost exactly the same as last week!

Friday was a staff party - I got all dressed up in a form fitting dress, had my hair done and did my make-up and some people didn't even recognise me! I got tonnes of compliments, including from a guy from our London office who kept insisting that I didn't need to lose any weight because I was "gorgeous enough". :p One of the nice things was my line manager left the company the previous Friday week, but was at the party. He'd never said anything about my losses or asked about the diet while he managed me, but was full of praise and said he even noticed a difference between the party and the last time he saw me. I was chuffed!

I went through my wardrobe during the week too. There are now only TWO size 14s that I can't get into in my cupboard - a skirt and a teeny tiny dress that I already had to have altered when I was a teeny tiny size 14 to fit my bust! They're not all as flattering as they were when I was 13st1lb, but they will be again soon! ;)

All in all quite a good week, though had cravings something AWFUL yesterday. It wasn't so much the food as it was missing the sensation of chewing and of mixed flavours in a meal, seeing as you really only get one flavour to eat LL meal. It put me in a bit of a grump and I skipped my LLC meeting last night because I just wasn't in the mood: it passed though and I'm feeling much better today.

well done - you are doing amazingly

Well done that woman x

Fantastic loss again, and great to have all those compliments at the party, :)

We should all be the Belle of the ball come Christmas.

Back