Move It and Lose It - Pandorasinbox's LL Diary

Fantastic loss, you are doing so well, that is an amazing amount of in that short time, and big congrats on the clothes sizing too :D

xxx

well done on your weight loss you are doing really well.
Cathy

Thank you guys! :)

I've had a bit of a weird few days, hunger wise. I was starving the day before yesterday, then yesterday and today not interested in eating at all. I had another 3 pack day yesterday after being laid up all day with a back problem. Had two so far today - still laid up - but will mix two chocolate shakes together for tea to make a mega chocolate shake to balance it out. :p

sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather hope your feeling better soon.
Cathy

Hey Pandora, just read through your Diary, you're doing so well... sorry to learn that you're not feeling too great, drink plenty of water and keep you're feet up (if possible)... Looking forward to following your journey!
Feel Better! x

Improving Karen, but slow going! Went for a swim today and combined some back therapy and exercise! ;) My back has loosened off, but my arm muscles are on fire now! hehe

Hello lovely,

I hope you are feeling a little better today, backs are so much trouble.

Try to get lots of rest if you can, will be sending get well vibes your way xx

Back is much improved, but life's been a bit all over the place in the last few days. Apologies for not keeping this (or my other blog!) up to date!

I had my WI last night and dropped 2.8lbs this week. A little less than I'd have liked given my stellar losses the past few weeks, but I was lying still for 3 and a half days last week with my back and also didn't drink enough water so I'm quite sure that's played into the slightly lower loss.

Still happy with my 2.8 though as it rounds up my weight loss to 26lbs! 2 more to go to that 2 stone loss! :)

Well done on your loss hun, can you believe you've lost just under 2 STONE!!!;)

Thats amazing, your body will catch up to your weight loss soon, that feels great!!

Take Care x

I’ve been thinking a lot about rewards.

When I was fat and eating like a fat girl, whenever I was happy or something really good happened, I “rewarded” myself with food. I did the exact same thing when I was on diets like weight watchers - when I had a good loss that week I’d use all my points one day to eat junk food.

It’s not healthy and it’s a cycle I have to break, so one way I’ve thought of doing this is rewarding myself with non-food products for each pound and each stone loss.

For each pound lost I’m saving £1 in a piggybank. By the time I’ve lost all the weight I want to lose I should have £90. That’s reward one in the bag!

Then there’s a reward for each stone loss - they start out small and get progressively larger. I’m still working a few out, so any suggestions would be welcome!

Stone 1 (hit in August) - Bought a new outfit.
Stone 2 (will hit in September) - Preordered collector’s edition Batman: Arkham City video game.
Stone 3 - Buy an e-book reader, most likely a Kindle.
Stone 4 - Get the tattoo on my wrist tattooed over and have the original redone on my other wrist.
Stone 5 - Get upper ears and lip pierced.
Stone 6(.5) - Retro make-over from Miss Dixiebelle, Edinburgh and photoshoot.

Got my WI tomorrow. I'm sure I've lost at least a whole 3lbs this week. Feeling even less bloated and my size 16 jeans have a little more space in them than last week. Fingers crossed!

The rewards sound really good. I specially like your idea of a pound per pound lost. You will be looking gorgeous for the photo shoot.

Good luck on your weigh in this week.
Cathy

Great ideas!
I really like the lb for £ idea, i might do the same, then when ive hit my target i'll have a nice sum towards a new dress/outfit!

I use to treat myself of an evening too, fake tan ((just tinted creams)) and a pedicure, keeps me out of mischief too...:p

Just back from WI! 3.6lbs off this week! Woo! :D

Also had a second set of measurements done. I didn't have any measurements done until my second week, so they're not as completed as I'd like, but here's the stats:
Week 2 waist measurement: 45.67in (116cm)
Week 6 waist measurement: 39.37in (100cm)
Total loss: 6.3 inches (16cm)

Week 2 hip measurement: 49.21in (125cm)
Week 6 hip measurement: 46.46in (118cm)
Total loss: 2.76 inches (7cm)

Week 2 bust measurement: 48.03in (122cm)
Week 6 bust measurement: 44.88in (114cm)
Total loss: 3.5 inches (8cm)

Wow well done x

Well done Pandora, nice to see measurements as well as pounds lost. 6 inches at waist is fabulous.

Brilliant incentive scheme! Fabulous weightloss, you are doing brilliantly, keep it up hun xx

Back