Movies that inspire! Suggestions?

tisseltass

Hi all!

I think we all love the kick of inspiration those before and after pictures give us, and hearing the stories of success from others. Now, do you have any suggestions for movies that would inspire you in your weight-loss and wellness/getting fit journey? For me, I would love to see some movies with people getting fit! Ah! Can you guys think of any? Or of athletes working their way to becoming fit and competing?

Don't know about you, but watching movies like that always boosts my inspiration and gives me a kick in the but. :)

So, any recommendations? :)

Cheers!

If you have ever heard of Shaun of the Dead or Hot Fuzz then you are familiar with Simon Pegg. He did a movie a few years ago called Run Fatboy Run, where he is a typical out of shape guy that decides he wants to get into good enough shape to run a major marathon. Pretty funny and inspirational

A really good weight loss inspiring movie that I've seen is "Lying to be Perfect". Great movie that has more life situations that most people can relate to.

I love this motivation stuff.... Check this link out. I make sure I watch it every day!!!

MOTIVATION - "Be Great, Powerful Beyond Measure" - Best Inspirational Video Ever [Original] - YouTube

Remember "Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure.

We may have feed our emotions, some people drink, take drugs, gamble etc. There are 'NO' broken people in the World, but some operate from broken ideas.

I used to 'EAT' my emotions, gave power to food... Not any longer people, taking back control.

I'm the 'BEST' me that walks this beautiful planet. Make sure your the 'BEST YOU 2'

Lucy...xx

Rocky....

Anything with dancing in it for me. Saturday night fever, Staying alive, Fame, Gi Jane and of course Rocky for the hard core boxing action! MONTAGE!!

(My first thought was The Red Shoes (ok I know I'm not going to be a ballet dancer lol and I certainly don't want to look like one) but actually that is a really bad choice as it's sort of about about the insanity of perfection.... sorry all..)

Strong, Powerful, Beautiful women make me want to get in shape!! I see them and think "I wanna be able to do that!! and look like that!!!" So I watch things like Buffy The Vampire Slayer LOL :D

Million dollar baby... Omg, this film is amazing!!! Inspiring.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Watching rocky always makes me want to hit the weights as well ;)

trw1972 said:
Watching rocky always makes me want to hit the weights as well ;)

Makes you want to?!
But do you actualy do it ?

Strong, Powerful, Beautiful women make me want to get in shape!! I see them and think "I wanna be able to do that!! and look like that!!!" So I watch things like Buffy The Vampire Slayer LOL :D

Oh that has cracked me up, along with eveyone in the room I just read it too!

(As long as it's early Buffy before she got all sick looking and waaayyy too thin! x)

Makes you want to?!
But do you actualy do it ?

Hehe yes, ive stuck to 5 sessions a week for 6 months now.

Although i went to the docs last night and was told no weights for 3 weeks :cry:

Back