Moving at last

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Steph1980, 17 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Steph1980

Steph1980 Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hey - this isn't really weight related, I just wanted to tell everyone that after a 3 month wait we finally exchanged contracts on our new house and move next friday. I am so excited!!!!!
    Thanks Ann for ordering me my WeMITTS fleece - I shall where it with pride when it arrives!!!!
    My DD is watching Balamory...catchy tune!
    Hope everyone has a fab weekend and wish me luck with all my packing

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wishing you all the best in your new home!

Congratulations Steph that is wonderful news and I hope you will be ahappy in your new home!

Love Mini xxx

4. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hey Steph....congrats on the new house....its such a pain in the a*s waiting for things like that to be sorted....I dont envy you having to pack and unpack now though!!!

5. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Hi Steph,
    Congrats ! :D I am waiting to exchange contracts and hope to move before Xmas so understand how you have felt waiting for it all to happen ! Can't wait to feel like you do !:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.