Moving from Development to Foundation... advice...

Yes, we won't get our packs unless we hand in our medical check form!

Yes, we won't get our packs unless we hand in our medical check form!

I do - and I've even bought packs at a pop-in on odd occassions without thinking... which means I have way more packs than I need !! (on top of those which I haven't eaten when I've lapsed!)

It IS a requirement that you have those checkups...our LLC told one lady who thought she would not be able to get an appointment until the following week that if she did not get it that week she could not continue until she had it.

If I were you I would start challenging your LLC and perhaps even seek some reimbursement form HQ as she is not upholding her end of the bargaining. 4 packs of powder a day do not cost £66 a week - you are apying for her counseling mainly!!! Seriously - think your group has been done by your LLC - I would def say something.

We too have pee on stick EVERY single time we see her - even if we just pop in...she hands us a stick. We also are measured every four weeks and docs every 4 weeks. Check it out Claire.

x

Well I've never been pestered... apart from week 4 - but back then there was a girl in our group who was a nurse, so she done it for us. Other than that I haven't done any.

I sent a text to the other girl who moved to developers with me. Told her I want to change LLC's ... we will have a chat on Wednesday. I might call a different LLC on Monday/Tuesday just to work out my options. Even if I don't get a group next week, I have got plenty of packs to see me through, and it's not like I'll be missing out on support.. :eek:

Actually the packs do cost £66 a week...the counselling is free. So they say...

The packs cost £2.35 each, after RTM once you are at target you can still buy them if you want to have one a day to keep you on the straight and narrow.

The medicals are compulsory and no medical should = no packs. Measurements are not compulsory. Pee sticks - no pee, no packs. Is how it should be anyway.

You're being short changed Claire.

A CLEAR INDICATION THE WOMAN IS INCOMPETENT!!!! AND JUST GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS - I'D INFORM HEAD OFFICE (capitals intentional because i think this is shocking)

head office rang me for "research purposes" and I told them what has gone on and they seemed very interested... :eek:

Well done Claire, you pay alot of money for LL and it's only fair that you give honest feedback. I did one a few weeks ago and was totally honest, but my LLC is very good so my whines were just about lack of nice soup flavours (well not enough of them anyway). Hope you find another counsellor :)

Back