Moving from Slimming world to Exante Week 1 !!

Bellaboo5

First ever post.
Beyond Fed up of my weight issue feel like I've been on a diet forever yet am eating more and more and getting heavier and heavier.
Made the decision to buy some Exante shakes .... now just the balls to bloody commit to it and start!
All and any advice welcomed

First ever post.
Beyond Fed up of my weight issue feel like I've been on a diet forever yet am eating more and more and getting heavier and heavier.
Made the decision to buy some Exante shakes .... now just the balls to bloody commit to it and start!
All and any advice welcomed

Hello Bella,

I'm new to Exante, just finished week 1. I'm down 8lbs - Delighted!! The first 3 days are a bit tough. Our body is used to getting lot of food and suddenly its only getting liquids and a little solids (depending on what diets you're doing or products you buy). There are other options that going on the total solution which is just Exante products. Look up their website. There is a flexi option where you have 2 Exante products and one real meal a day. Might be a good way to ease into it? Let me know how you get on :)

I could of wrote this post myself
Also coming off slimming world to do this
I am starting with flexi as I won't stick to it otherwise, I'm hoping g to get mine tomorrow or Friday to start and days I'm off work I might do total solutions (big might) lol
Good luck

Back