Moving it in March

dreamingmaid

Silver Member
Don't know if there is anything like this going at the moment but thought it a good idea to post our fitness workouts to motivte ourselves, eachother and give ideas/tips to share. Maybe a daily update of activities we have took part in?

For me today i shall be doing;
1 Hours brisk walk, (with the kids so no doubt toilet and drink breaks along the way:rolleyes:)
40 minute workout DVD

Anyone else?

I'll be doing an hour of circuit training tonight.

HI
Thanks for this thread ill be adding mine.
I am doing a 26 mile bike ride next weekend for pedal it pink. I have been training hard the last few weeks but the weight isn't coming off that well but then my food hasn't been ideal.

If anyone would like to sponsor me then thats fantastic.

Nikki

Breast Cancer Campaign - Nikki Wright's Fundraising Page

Today I parked the car as far as I could from town and walked there and back, aswell as around the shops lol, easily more than an hour. Then I walked the dog for half an hour, and went to the gym for over an hour, lost track of time a bit there lol. Did weight training, half an hour walking on the treadmill, 5 mins on the bike and 5 mins on the crosstrainer. I did some training with my free weights for a while tonight aswell.

Today I'll be doing......NOTHING! Saturday and Sunday are rest days for me. Well to be honest they're not really as I do a double shift so 14 hours work and not home till midnight! lol!

HI
Thanks for this thread ill be adding mine.
I am doing a 26 mile bike ride next weekend for pedal it pink. I have been training hard the last few weeks but the weight isn't coming off that well but then my food hasn't been ideal.

If anyone would like to sponsor me then thats fantastic.

Nikki

Breast Cancer Campaign - Nikki Wright's Fundraising Page

Hey Nikki, Good luck with your bike ride next weekend. I just sponsored you :)
Claire x

Well done girls, nice to see everyone's input.
Nikki, massive well done for the charity bike ride, will sponser you too. Whereabout in Essex are you chick? I'm nr basildon

Today
Gym; 5 min Bike
1000 metres Rowing
Treadmill; C25k W3D1
10 min Crosstrainer

Last edited:
Hi Guys

Thanks Claire for the sponsor.
I have been to spinning this morning and body pump, plus also done 30 mins on treadmill. Found my padded cycle shorts too which will come in handy.

I'm in braintree, Dreamingmaid so not far from you.

Anyway off out for a curry will try make it as healthy as possible haha.....
Speak to you tomorrow xxx

Circuit training for me again tonight. I really love it! Although it's a killer you feel like you've really had a workout and you're not just going through the motions. Anyone else do it?

I went to the gym this morning but after 20mins on the cross trainer started to get really dizzy :( This has been happening alot lately,I get dizzy on all of the machines and I can't work as hard as I want to,it's driving me crazy!
But did that and 20mins on the bike. Not a whole lot but it was better than nothing.

Yesterday:
Gym for ages! lol Weights, 25 min treadmill (even did some running in minute long bursts! :eek:), 5 mins bike, 2 mins rower, 2 mins hand bike thing, 5 mins crosstrainer. Did some crunches there aswell.
Over an hour dog walking

Today i'm doing nothing as its my rest day Its too much to go to gym after work everyday as I work for 10 hours :(

Today
Gym; 5 min Bike
1000 metres Rowing
Treadmill; C25k W3D2
10 min Crosstrainer

Felt tired today but my kids have been giving me a hard time so sure that doesnt help. Off to lakeside tonight with my friend so more walking about :)

Back