Moving onto consolidation....

Hello everyone,

So after having a really bad few cheat days, I have now got back in track and am 1lb under TW. It is time now for me to move onto the 3rd stage! I actually can't believe it.

I am nervous, but am also looking forward to the extras. Now the thing is, do I go all in and have all the extras or shall I introduce one new thing on a weekly basis...hmmmm....

What have others done who are on/completed the cons phase. Did u introduce new foods slowly or all at once? If you introduced it at once, did it impact your weight?

I would love to hear about other peoples experienes.

A little about me:
Started at beginning of feb.
Start weight: 172lbs / 12 stone 4lbs
TW: 121lbs / 8stone 9lbs
Present weight: 120.2lbs / 8 stone 8lbs

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your reply. I've read your post and what a great post it is! Congrats on your success so far :)

So how are you finding the cons phase then? What extras have you had thus far? Yesterday I couldn't wait for the bread, I even bought a pack, but am now nervous to have it. Think I will start with PV days only and maaaaaaybe an apple too.

Hope your cons journey is going well. :)

You will love it!
The fruits are amazing.
And our body need them.

Take it easy :)
Have fun.
Enjoy your Conso! You deserve it.

Hi DD
Im doing ok thanks had a few non conso days recently so its a + so just going to go back to PP and cruise for a few days so 'no worries'.

Ive not really had much bread found it doesnt agree with me. I have had fruit everyday dont know how I managed without it for so long. Cheese not everyday and Im not that bothered about potatoes either. Still to have pasta.

I find this stage far more difficult than the first two - its a case of being more careful - but celebrations do get in the way as Ive found this past week! A plus side it is far more flexible but can be far too flexible!!!

How are you coping - OK i hope :)

Hi there Dukan.dieter, congrats on your weight loss.... nearly 4 stone by my calculations. You have done really well, lost 1/3 of your body weight.
I have just finished conso. and managed to loose a few more lbs, but I think of them as my 'carefree' lbs....
I started making my own brown soda bread and have a slice every day except on PP day. I have a weetabix every morning with the 3 tblsps of oatbran and low fat milk, agave syrup to sweeten. I have fruit on the odd day if I find some nice strawberries/raspberries/melon or nectarines, not too keen on apples. Must start though, they are highly recommended.
I have a little cheese, but not everyday... its mostly cruise with a few extras. Not too bothered with carbs except for the bread. Have rice or potatoes on the odd day too. was never into pasta so no worries there...
I think after your great weight loss you know what works and doesn't, so keep up the good work and will keep an eye on you.

Back