Moving over from the CD forum...

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
Hi guys,

I have recently come off CD due to the cost and as expected, I have gained a bit.

So I am starting calorie counting tomorrow. Aiming for 1200kcals a day for the time being and to drink 3l of water a day. I will be starting gentle exercise at first. For me, that is doing anything as I currently do nothing! Am planning to park further away from uni so I have to walk more :)

Anyway, I'm hoping I can lose about 2lbs a week.

I will set my ticker tomorrow when I weigh and set some new targets.

Hope to talk to you all soon!

Gem xxx

Hiya Gem, Sorry I haven't been around much. Had to go to Ireland for my uncle's funeral and my whole diet and routine went to pot. I have gained about half a stone since December! Digging deep to get started again. Really want to lose this last stone or so by my birthday in July (when I will have been on CD for 2 years!). Sticking with the ole CD. It's become a way of life for me now and I really couldn't be bothered switching now and having to shop again and learn a new diet. But I wish you all the very best with your plans. It really can be as simple as eating less and moving more and I do think CD has taught us the difference between real hunger and head hunger, which will hold us in good stead for life. I am amazed at how much less food I actually need now and how easily I can just switch off from food. There is a tiny split second if indecision between yes and no and it is only a matter of gaining the no, thanks habit and then the problem is gone.

Do keep in touch. I want to be there at goal!

Hi Elvira,

I have just started back on the calorie counting after gaining a stone over the past 6 months!

Im trying to stick to around 1000 calories although some days it ranges from 800-1200 so quite flexible.

Good luck hun! We can do it!

xx

Thanks Neadi, good luck to you too! It seems to be working for me as I was showing a 3.5lbs loss on Wednesday :D

Frances I will of course keep in touch! I'll keep popping onto the Shrinking Violets thread xxx

Hi Elvira,
Im over here from CD too, I have gained a stone since early December after being off CD for 6 months. I cant afford to do it any more, but am really enjoying calorie counting!

Hope your doing well x

Back