Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

moving over to sw from lipotrim advice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by natalieann, 9 February 2011 Social URL.

1. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey all, ive been on lipotrim on and off now since the summer, lost 3 stone in 13 weeks, gained a stone back over xmas and been trying to get back on it since then, just cant do it anymore, although it was a good diet im just done with it, have 2 stone left to lose

can i just ask what everyones average weekly losses on this are if going 100 %?

and also any one done the same as me and nay tips on how not to gain in the first week as going from shakes and a meal to 3 meals

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    The average losses are about 1-2lbs a week. Although if you're coming off a VLCD, it may be slower to start with while your metabolism re-adjusts.

I did Exante before swtiching to SW, and I started on red days and slowly upped my carbs. Not over a massive period of time, just a week or two, but I think that helped to balance things out.

4. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks hun thats agood idea, ive been shopping today and stocked up and join my meeting tomorrow, when i did it years ago i lost two stone just doing green days, i dont fancy the extra easy to be honest, i think ill stick to green n red, but im glad you repplied and that i know i can be done, im gona see how i go for a month until my body is used to eating 3 meals a day again, i do expect a gain for week or so,but even if i lose half a pound then i know im doing something right, i just hope i dont gain:eek:

5. Jennyonaplate

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i didn't gain when I came off. I wouldn't weigh yourself for a couple of weeks, if you're following the plan then you know it won't be fat (probably just water), so don't bother getting on the scales to stress yourself out for a bit!

6. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    oh yeah good idea actually, otherwise i may cry, i need to get weighed tomorow when i join but will they let me miss getting weighed next weeks meeting?

7. Jennyonaplate

Diet:
    Slimming World
    My friend once asked them not to tell her, she still got weighed, but never looked!!

8. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    ok im gona do that then, thanks love:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.