moving over to sw from lipotrim advice

natalieann

Silver Member
hey all, ive been on lipotrim on and off now since the summer, lost 3 stone in 13 weeks, gained a stone back over xmas and been trying to get back on it since then, just cant do it anymore, although it was a good diet im just done with it, have 2 stone left to lose

can i just ask what everyones average weekly losses on this are if going 100 %?

and also any one done the same as me and nay tips on how not to gain in the first week as going from shakes and a meal to 3 meals

The average losses are about 1-2lbs a week. Although if you're coming off a VLCD, it may be slower to start with while your metabolism re-adjusts.

I did Exante before swtiching to SW, and I started on red days and slowly upped my carbs. Not over a massive period of time, just a week or two, but I think that helped to balance things out.

The average losses are about 1-2lbs a week. Although if you're coming off a VLCD, it may be slower to start with while your metabolism re-adjusts.

I did Exante before swtiching to SW, and I started on red days and slowly upped my carbs. Not over a massive period of time, just a week or two, but I think that helped to balance things out.

thanks hun thats agood idea, ive been shopping today and stocked up and join my meeting tomorrow, when i did it years ago i lost two stone just doing green days, i dont fancy the extra easy to be honest, i think ill stick to green n red, but im glad you repplied and that i know i can be done, im gona see how i go for a month until my body is used to eating 3 meals a day again, i do expect a gain for week or so,but even if i lose half a pound then i know im doing something right, i just hope i dont gain:eek:

i didn't gain when I came off. I wouldn't weigh yourself for a couple of weeks, if you're following the plan then you know it won't be fat (probably just water), so don't bother getting on the scales to stress yourself out for a bit!

i didn't gain when I came off. I wouldn't weigh yourself for a couple of weeks, if you're following the plan then you know it won't be fat (probably just water), so don't bother getting on the scales to stress yourself out for a bit!

oh yeah good idea actually, otherwise i may cry, i need to get weighed tomorow when i join but will they let me miss getting weighed next weeks meeting?

My friend once asked them not to tell her, she still got weighed, but never looked!!

Back