Moving over to the dark side.....!

Musical Missy

Hi everyone

Have made the decision to start CD next week. I'm currently on week 16 (I think - started end of July) of Lighterlife and have (as of last Thursday) lost 4st 2.5lb but still wanna lose at least this much again. The cost of LL however is really getting to me (I am skint on a whole new level!) but apart from the cost I really can't fault LL and would definitely stay if it wasn't for the money.
I feel really bad for leaving my LL development group and will miss them lots but I've come to realise that I can't justify £66 a week just to keep other people happy and I really don't need the counselling - I don't have food issues - I'm just lazy (which I'm working on!)
I spoke to a CDC this morning and have arranged to meet him this week and assuming it goes alright I'll start CD officially on Friday (my LL packs run out on thursday)
Am a bit worried about telling my LLC I'm leaving but I'm sure it'll be fine - I just hope I'll continue to lose weight at the rate I've lost it on LL!
Went shopping (again!) this afternoon and bought my first pair of knee high boots (admittedly they were from Evans and so are wider than other shops but I couldn't get my legs in them last winter so I was chuffed and they pretty damn good!), 2 cord knee length skirts (I've never really worn skirts except the odd ankle length one) and a size 16 pair of jeans (bearing in mind in August I was wearing size 24 jeans!). I spend 95% of my life wearing jeans (I even wear them to work) and I can't even work out how many pairs I've had to buy now - they just seem to really quickly get too big and unwearable - god bless New Look and their £10 pairs!
Anyway - I'm just wittering on now - must go and have my last 2 packs of the day (will be strange only having 3 a day soon!)

MM x

They say that CD tastes much better than LL!!

Well done for making the decision and we'll see what you think about CD when you start!

Good luck on your journey!

welcome to the " dark side "
im on my first day and the shakes are umm umm good!

Hey Missy, welcome to CD, hope you carry on as sucessfully as you were on LL! Kerrie x

Back