Moving over...

cheekychick81

Gold Member
Hi :)

Yesterday I joined slimming world. I have lost 4 stone in 4 months on a meal replacement diet but have decided sw is much more do able over the Christmas period!

I have done sw before with varying success but having lost a big chunk I feel quite motivated this time.

So today is day 2... Really struggled to eat yesterday... Have been used to having 3 or 4 shakes a day and perhaps a small veg and protein meal... Had a jacket potato with beans and cheese and salad, didn't finish it and felt poorly all afternoon :-( I had chicken and veg in the evening and feel ok this morning.

Today I've had spag hoops on toast and fruit salad and yogurt for breakfast... Stuffed!!

So weigh in day is Tuesday morning :)

Wish me luck!!!

Hi

Well today is day 4, not finding things too bad but have found it really difficult to eat very much after 4 months of not eating... Eating a bit more each day :)

Was strange going food shopping, walked around asda for about 2 hours and put next to nothing in, had to go get a cup of tea, refocus and go start again... Very strange! I hardly got to this size by having an empty shopping trolley!

Negative.... I've got a cold and sore throat.. Not surprising with my body being used to getting all it's vitamins and minerals and now it's now... Guess I'll start taking a multi vitamin..

Morning :)

Feeling very sorry for myself... Sat in bed keeping warm, full of cold... With a huge mug of tea... Tummy starting to talk do guess I should get up and feed it!! :)

Today's plan is to make some sw quiches... I make small ones in a muffin tin and there the perfect portion size :)

I think breakfast will be wholesale toast HEB with Linda McCartney sausages - red onion and rosemary ones... And beans, with raspberries and yogurt... Seen as its Sunday :)

I'd like to go to Tesco to get some bits in... Laughing cow blue cheese for some soup and a few other bits... Just hope the rain stops or I'll not be going!!

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend x

Just made my little quiches... Quite wet when they came out and lost a bit off the bottoms but they smell yummy and sure they will be delicious!!

image-436773456.jpg

Just had some home made broccoli and Stilton soup for lunch... Finding this eating business really hard work still.... Not helping that I'm full of cold and can't taste anything :-(

Going to have a look at some inspiration for tea... Something quick, easy and tasty... Maybe spicy so I can taste it...

Anxious... First weigh in tomorrow!

Hey :)

Not a bad day today... Been to Tesco to do my first proper food shop... Was really strange putting things like pasta and rice in my trolley, the most amusing part was that I came home and had chicken with courgette and mushrooms which is what I always had when I decided to eat on slim and save plan.. Old habits die hard I guess!

Weigh in tomorrow morning :) 9.30!

Just jumped on my scales and I have lost 60kbs in total since July! :) happy happy!

Target was to lose 70lbs by Christmas and was pretty sure I was not going to make it but feeling pretty confident now!!

First official sw weigh in this morning :)

Weigh in at group was 9lbs so that's same as my scales... Just need to remember that I am 3lbs heavier on group scales than home ones.

Got the ingredients to try the chicken tikka from this months magazine yesterday, I have just put the chicken in to marinate over night...it smells yummy already! I LOVE curry!!

Sorry did you loose 9lb in your first week?
It must be very strange to be eating again if you haven't done so in a while, keep going though sounds like your doing really well though.

Hi, yeah 9lbs in the first week :) mixture of the water i put on in the 3 days since I finished the meal replacement diet and a few lbs lost I think... either way im very pleased :)

I would be over the moon thats fantastic! How has this week gone? I like your end note by the way.

Hi :) thanks, I'm really pleased, a little surprised that I lost so much when I have moved from
A 500 cal a day no food diet to normal eating without a proper re feeding period...

Has been a challenge at times to eat 3 meals a day... I know the whole point is that you eat when you are hungry but it's important that I get into some kind of routine... Slowly reintroducing carbs... Sweet potatoes and fruit...

All in all it's been great... Enjoying cooking again!

Bit anxious that it might be too good to be true and no weight loss next week but fingers crossed!

How's your week been?

Yeah the routine is good. I don't think i could do a placement food diet, i think it would feel strange. It does feel like it wont work but it does if you follow it.
It's been ok just having issues with festive parties and dealing with that- using excuses really and expecting losses.

It's a really tough time of year... Partly why I swapped over... I'm likely to swap back in the new year... I guess least if you are good most of the time then you can avoid piling loads on... :)

Had a lovely day out for coffee and chats with friends today... Will miss it when I start my new job!

Came home and cooked the chicken tikka from the sw mag this month... Had marinated the chicken over night and it was delicious... Slight error using piri piri chillies... Nearly blew my head off! I'll remember that next time! Ate it with banana to cool my mouth down!

I should really stay off my scales... Up 1/2lbs this morning... I know it's just natural fluctuation but even so :-(

Soooooo.... I've been looking at my next few targets...

Down to 17 stone - 5lbs to go
Into the 16's - 6lbs to go - Xmas target
Total of 5 stone lost - 70lbs - 10lbs to go
5 1/2 stone lost 17lbs to go
80lbs lost and into 15's - 20lbs to go
6 stone loss - 84lbs - 24lbs to go
90lbs lost - 30lbs to go
30% of body weight lost - 31lbs to go
7 stone lost - 98lbs - 38lbs to go
100lbs lost - 40lbs to go - would take me to 14.7

So there are quite a few to keep me going!!

Can not remember the last time I saw 14 stone on the scale! When it's written like this it does not seem such a huge thing to do... Honestly... Lol

Morning :)

Well had a lovely day sat... Tho bit of a disaster diet wise! Went to the Christmas markets, decided I was going to have what I wanted and not count syns... I'll most likely not be going again this year...

I had garlic potatoes, mushrooms and mustard chicken, cherry strudel and custard and 2 mulled wines...

Thinking about it I could have been much worse! Last year we had that plus 2 sausages and brandy hot choc... And more... So all in all not too bad!

Anyway back on track yesterday, slightly more difficult as I'm at by bf's rather than at home but went shopping to get a few sw friendly bits for whilst he's out at work.

Hoping to get a start date for my new job this week, as lovely as it is being all cozy and warm inside when it's miserable out I'm starting to get a bit bored!!

Back