Moving re-feed date forward!

liz0703

Silver Member
Feeling a lot better than I was a couple of hours ago! Thanks for the encouraging words, as always!

Anyway, after a long talk with some of work pals, I am thinking of bringing my re-feed date forward to tomorrow!! Everyone has said how I have lost enough weight now, and am getting more critisizms than compliments now. I apparantly look drawn in the face, it is starting to show in my skin etc.... (Can't win, can we??) I have tried saying it is because you are all so used to seeing me big, but it's not working! Not one person has said I should stay on the diet. Even my boys are excited at me being able to sit down and have a meal with them!!

So I am 90% sure I will start re-feed tomorrow, I only putting off the unevitable, as I really dreading controlling what I eat.

I am still being controlled by my head, and am so sure I will be able to resist the urge for naughty foods, especially during re-feed.

I will continue me excercise regime, sit-ups, excercise bike, press ups and vibro plate daily. I am going to RC next week, so hopefully I am doing the right thing with that dept!!

I would like to say a huge thank you to all those who have supported and encouraged me over the past 6 months on my LT journey. I know I would have not got where I am today without the support of these lovely people on here. And I wish all those of you who are just starting, or are regulars the very best of luck. This diet is amazing and I am so thankful I have achieved what I set out to do.:flirt2:

ah best of luck with it, you have done fab, well done x

Thank you hun, I am scared to death!! But looking forward to the next challenge- and most of all- when the smelly breathe goes and i start to feel warmer!!!

think the time is defo right for you hun
you've done amazingly well hun.
good luck x

Well done on your weight loss and you have lost an incredible amount of weight. You will be great on refeed and beyond you have learned alot. let us know how refeed goes.

Thank u, I will do. Looking forward to have a nice coffee tomorrow- with milk in!!!! Silly I know (that's how scared I am!), should I introduce the milk in my coffee (skimmed, and a dash at that!) after I have been for my last WI at dinner time??

Back