Moving to cc?

snugglepuss123 said:
hi i have been following s/w but kept sts or putting on so 2 weeks ago i started calorie counting and it made me see why i wasn't losing i must have been having double the calories (am on 1200 at moment) its all very well to have all the free food but at the end of the day the calories still add up, good luck getting to ur goals :)

I found that with sw. I was definitely eating way too much!! How have you found cc? Any hints / tips? Have you lost much x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rkmriddell said:
Quite similar. I've twin boys Rhys and Rory who were two last week. Got married in Aug but been with hub 10 years. Want to lose by august ready for my birthday and our anniversary. Planning to get v tickets for us again. That was what we did for our mini moon lol. Im 28 and determined I don't want to reach 30 and still feel this way. I want it all done this year. I'm sick of feeling **** about myself. Work full time so life is pretty manic! No plans for more kids though haha x

Wow I don't know how you work full time with twins and exercising too you must be a superwoman:) I got made redundant while I was still on maternity leave but I was glad cause we'd decided that I wasn't going back anyway so I got a pay off:)

snugglepuss123 said:
hi i have been following s/w but kept sts or putting on so 2 weeks ago i started calorie counting and it made me see why i wasn't losing i must have been having double the calories (am on 1200 at moment) its all very well to have all the free food but at the end of the day the calories still add up, good luck getting to ur goals :)

Hi, I found that with sw and I was eating all the same things on it too and got bored of having to cook everything from scratch this is much easier, good luck to you too.xx

Sazbirl said:
Wow I don't know how you work full time with twins and exercising too you must be a superwoman:) I got made redundant while I was still on maternity leave but I was glad cause we'd decided that I wasn't going back anyway so I got a pay off:)

Bills to pay I'm afraid. I never stop though that's the thing. You'd think I'd be superskinny but when at work I'm sat on my fat bottom lol. Bonus for you though!! Its great when you hear good news about the redundancies.

Sazbirl said:
Hi, I found that with sw and I was eating all the same things on it too and got bored of having to cook everything from scratch this is much easier, good luck to you too.xx

That's something I'm looking forward too. Being able to have the lazy day and throw something in the oven. Bit of variety lol.

What day is your weigh in x

I found that with sw. I was definitely eating way too much!! How have you found cc? Any hints / tips? Have you lost much x

hi i lost 17lbs with s/w then for 6 weeks was sts or putting on so thats why i decided to cc and have lost a further 7lbs, i prefer cc, i am trying to drink lots of water as everyone says it helps the weight loss,
breakfast i usually have fat free yoghurt and fruit
lunch is usually tortilla wrap with chicken, lettuce extra light mayo and sweet chilli sauce i toast it on a panini press its yummy
dinner i usually have a ready meal (saves messing around working it out)
evening i always have a crunchie and i have skimmed milk through the day for milky coffees helps to fill me up, am doing 1200 cals at moment as i get nearer my target if i start to plateau then i will cut down to 1000 but don't want to go any lower than that.and i don't exercise :eek: x

snugglepuss123 said:
hi i lost 17lbs with s/w then for 6 weeks was sts or putting on so thats why i decided to cc and have lost a further 7lbs, i prefer cc, i am trying to drink lots of water as everyone says it helps the weight loss,
breakfast i usually have fat free yoghurt and fruit
lunch is usually tortilla wrap with chicken, lettuce extra light mayo and sweet chilli sauce i toast it on a panini press its yummy
dinner i usually have a ready meal (saves messing around working it out)
evening i always have a crunchie and i have skimmed milk through the day for milky coffees helps to fill me up, am doing 1200 cals at moment as i get nearer my target if i start to plateau then i will cut down to 1000 but don't want to go any lower than that.and i don't exercise :eek: x

Mmm your lunch sounds fab!! Are you on mfp? Have you much more to lose? X

i'm going to see how i get on for the rest of this month before i decide whether to change to cc,,it's something i've tried to figure out but i suppose it will take time,,

Rkmriddell said:
That's something I'm looking forward too. Being able to have the lazy day and throw something in the oven. Bit of variety lol.

What day is your weigh in x

Hi my weigh day is Tuesday when's yours.xx

yummymummy75 said:
i'm going to see how i get on for the rest of this month before i decide whether to change to cc,,it's something i've tried to figure out but i suppose it will take time,,

Hang around anyway. See how we all go. And maybe consider double tracking for a while see which you prefer x

Sazbirl said:
Hi my weigh day is Tuesday when's yours.xx

Monday.... For all my sins. Don't know why I do it. I've soooo many social things in the next few months but it sort if keeps me on track x

That's why I do Tuesday so I've got a day after weekend incase I over indulge a bit but not late in the week so I think I can cheat a bit and have chance to get it off, cause I sabotage myself sometimes I'm a bit weird, oh and changing the subject do you know what them little green dots are at bottom of profile pics on the app?.xx

Sazbirl said:
That's why I do Tuesday so I've got a day after weekend incase I over indulge a bit but not late in the week so I think I can cheat a bit and have chance to get it off, cause I sabotage myself sometimes I'm a bit weird, oh and changing the subject do you know what them little green dots are at bottom of profile pics on the app?.xx

Lol I know what you mean. I need the discipline of a Monday to make me behave!! Th green dots is whether someone is logged into the app I think x

Sazbirl said:
Oh right ta, oh and I've been good on my first day I've had 1197 cals see if I can keep it up.xx

How did you find it? I had 1181 net but eat all of my activity calories. Hadn't until bed but little one had me up n down all evening and night vomiting. Nice lol x

Hi my weigh in day is Monday as well, doing okay at the mo. Bit down on cals yesterday just about got to 1150 as had veg stirfry for dinner which cost me only 90 points so for afters had the caramel shape yoghurt OMG they are lush. But I have increased my water intake drinking alot of hot squash at the mo.

I can't get my fitness pal on my fone, got problems with it so hopefully when sorted I can join you all.

Good luck today everyone :):)

shep said:
Hi my weigh in day is Monday as well, doing okay at the mo. Bit down on cals yesterday just about got to 1150 as had veg stirfry for dinner which cost me only 90 points so for afters had the caramel shape yoghurt OMG they are lush. But I have increased my water intake drinking alot of hot squash at the mo.

I can't get my fitness pal on my fone, got problems with it so hopefully when sorted I can join you all.

Good luck today everyone :):)

Mm I love stirfry and will check out those yoga when I go shopping later. Was wired figuring out my shopping list yesterday lol. What's for lunch today? I might take in a pitta maybe x

Rkmriddell said:
How did you find it? I had 1181 net but eat all of my activity calories. Hadn't until bed but little one had me up n down all evening and night vomiting. Nice lol x

Oh bless your little boy hope he is better today.
I found my first day really good how did you get on with it? I'm really enjoying doing it, just hope it works and weight comes off:)

ok how much is a cup of milk on mfp??

Back