Moving to Dubai !!!!!!!

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
Hi everyone hubby has just accepted a job in Dubai we will be moving in the next 6 to 8 weeks depends on visas excited , nervous , all at once l have now lost 100lbs on cd and have just moved up the plans to 810 because of gym workouts but have still 28lbs to lose Lmay just move up the plans now to stablise my weight and try to lose the rest on a low gi plan CDC on hols at moment can anyone advise what would be the best thing to do ? ohhhhhhh so excited. :D:D

WOW thats really exciting. I am not on CD but just wanted to say WOW and what a fantastic lose you have had.

Well done and enjoy your time out there with ya slim new self lol

Lisa x

Wish it were me I love Dubai.
Hopefully I'll be off there for holiday next year.

Hi

You could carrying on 810 for a while if you wanted up until you go or in a week or so start moving up the plans.

CD is in Dubai so if you wanted to continue once there you could, know they are looking for a CDC out there so maybe possible job opportunity for you too:)

Well done on the great weightloss.

What fab news, well done on your loss so far. Dubai is a fab place I worked there for a while! good luck, you'll love it, the shopping is AMAZING! I am sooo jealous..

I am green with envy!!! not only at you moving to live in Dubai but at your weight loss

WOW! How exciting:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Fabulous weight loss!!!

Love Mini xxx

WOW, what an exciting time you have ahead of you.xx

Oh wow! What a fantastic time your having at the moment! Congrats on both the weightloss and the new Life your about to have!

Wow, congratulations! I hope everything goes well. xxx

Hi everyone hubby has just accepted a job in Dubai we will be moving in the next 6 to 8 weeks depends on visas excited , nervous , all at once l have now lost 100lbs on cd and have just moved up the plans to 810 because of gym workouts but have still 28lbs to lose Lmay just move up the plans now to stablise my weight and try to lose the rest on a low gi plan CDC on hols at moment can anyone advise what would be the best thing to do ? ohhhhhhh so excited. :D:D

Wow! Ann, that is soooo amazing!! What a fab life change oportunity:). You've done so well and am sure you feel and look wonderful:happy096:

Why don't you think about what Linda (CD Councillor) suggests and get Debz to sponsor you to be a CDC yourself - I'd love to be one but not sure about logistics at the mo!! As for your weightloss journey - I'm sure whatever you do will work out fine. I'm calorie counting at mo until i get back from hols and everything seems to be fine at present.

Good Luck!!:D

Oh my gosh, you are so lucky, what amazing news. I have always wanted to live in Dubai. I wish you all the best over there :) xx

aahhhhhhhhh thanx guys feeling allsorts really excited thanx for all your lovely comments

Well done you ( & J, of course !!!)

what an amazing opportunity for the 3 of you !!!

.....you have done so well.....and absolutley no probs re sponsoring you as a CDC in Dubai :) you'd be BRILL !!!!

will give you a shout next week as promised....

love

Debz xx

Well done you ( & J, of course !!!)

what an amazing opportunity for the 3 of you !!!

.....you have done so well.....and absolutley no probs re sponsoring you as a CDC in Dubai :) you'd be BRILL !!!!

will give you a shout next week as promised....

love

Debz xx

Hey folks my earlier message has been misunderstood. They are looking for CDC's in Dubai, however, CDC's in the UK cannot sponsor them:( Each country is a seperate franchaise and as such are completely seperate from the UK counsellor base:sigh:

Hey folks my earlier message has been misunderstood. They are looking for CDC's in Dubai, however, CDC's in the UK cannot sponsor them:( Each country is a seperate franchaise and as such are completely seperate from the UK counsellor base:sigh:

mmmmm....so who does sponsor ?

or give advice to the new CDC ???

Wow you lucky thing!!! I grew up in the Middle East (Bahrain) my dad worked in the oil industry and my mum was an air hostess and even though I've lived in England for half my life, Bahrain is still "Home" Dubai is an amazing place you'll have an absolute ball!
Wishing you all the best
XXX

mmmmm....so who does sponsor ?

or give advice to the new CDC ???

There is a distributor for Dubai and they have the rights to supply CD in that country. They would take on the CDC, each country has its own way of doing this.

They are responsible for the training and development of their 'counsellors', 'distributors', staff.

Unfortunately international sponsorship is not available to us. CDC's in the UK can only sponsor within the UK.

Back