Moving to SS+ next week - recipe ideas please!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cwp2014, 2 July 2014 Social URL.

1. cwp2014

cwp2014 Full Member

Any veggie recipe ideas you have greatly appreciated! I don't eat meat or fish as have never liked taste or texture of these - so I'm not actually vegetarian at all, I just don't like meaty/fishy stuff! Gutted you can't have lentils/chick peas on SS+!

I'm really looking forward to having a SS+ meal a day, but only plan on doing it for one week, then drop back down to SS till I shift another stone. Then go up the steps properly till maintenance. Anyone else done this? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

You could try soft boiled eggs with salad, the yolks are like salad dressing. Or smoked tofu dry stir fried with mixed veg. 'Chicken' quorn pieces marinated in a bit of lemon juice, chilli powder, salt and pepper and griddled with asparagus or spinach. I also like cottage cheese with pepper and cayenne pepper on salad leaves. Hope those suggestions help.