Moving to SS+ next week - recipe ideas please!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cwp2014, 2 July 2014 Social URL.

1. cwp2014

cwp2014 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge weight plan
    Any veggie recipe ideas you have greatly appreciated! I don't eat meat or fish as have never liked taste or texture of these - so I'm not actually vegetarian at all, I just don't like meaty/fishy stuff! Gutted you can't have lentils/chick peas on SS+!

I'm really looking forward to having a SS+ meal a day, but only plan on doing it for one week, then drop back down to SS till I shift another stone. Then go up the steps properly till maintenance. Anyone else done this? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge step 2
    You could try soft boiled eggs with salad, the yolks are like salad dressing. Or smoked tofu dry stir fried with mixed veg. 'Chicken' quorn pieces marinated in a bit of lemon juice, chilli powder, salt and pepper and griddled with asparagus or spinach. I also like cottage cheese with pepper and cayenne pepper on salad leaves. Hope those suggestions help.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.