Step2 810kcal Moving to step 2! Help???

chloe0214

Hi I've decided to move to step 2 after 13 weeks ss+, so just wondering isit just the milk extra than ss+ and the extra protein weight??

Hi I've decided to move to step 2 after 13 weeks ss+, so just wondering isit just the milk extra than ss+ and the extra protein weight??

You get more protein and a higher milk allowance. When I did my step 2 week I had 250g plain yoghurt mixed with a choc shake for breakfast most mornings and omg!!! heaven! And indian spiced soup recipe in the book was to die for!

Good luck!

The recipes in the book include items that's not on the list????
Also in the book it says you can add squashes to your water????
Last night I made a milky coffee for the first time in 13 weeks ahhhhh that was heaven!!!

The recipes in the book include items that's not on the list????
Also in the book it says you can add squashes to your water????
Last night I made a milky coffee for the first time in 13 weeks ahhhhh that was heaven!!!

Yea I did notice that. Although I think if it's in a recipe in the book it should be fine. Milky coffee is the best. :)

Enjoy!

Well im gonna give the recipes ago : )
How fast did you move up the steps I'm desperate to get to step 3 to get the breakfast and lunch! Oh and the fruit : )

Well im gonna give the recipes ago : )
How fast did you move up the steps I'm desperate to get to step 3 to get the breakfast and lunch! Oh and the fruit : )

I only did step 2 for one week as I had done ss for 12 weeks so had to move up for a week. I've lost 6 stone with another 6 to go cannot wait to move up the steps I think you should just see how you get on and listen to your body. Have u much more to lose?

Xx

I only did step 2 for one week as I had done ss for 12 weeks so had to move up for a week. I've lost 6 stone with another 6 to go cannot wait to move up the steps I think you should just see how you get on and listen to your body. Have u much more to lose?

Xx

I've never made a target weight but would ideally like to loose another 2-2 1/2 stone I've lost 3 1/2 but I'm comfortable with myself now so wouldn't mind losing it slower.
I'd really love to join slimming world but im afraid of gaining!!
I've heard so many story's about CD. That you gain all your weight back once you stop, I really want to get a good idea of proper meals etc that can be for life as we are aware CD couldn't be a longterm thing it's only up untill you've shed your unwanted wait!!

Oh yeah forgot to say a massive well done on your losses that's amazing!!!
How long did it take you to loose 6 stone??
What step you on now??

Oh yeah forgot to say a massive well done on your losses that's amazing!!!
How long did it take you to loose 6 stone??
What step you on now??

Thank you :) well done on your losses too!

I think if u move up the steps and then do something like sw then u won't get that huge gain of coming off plan because uve introduced food gradually

I've lost just over 4 since April with a month break in July and the rest was since starting last June and messing around and not sticking to plan.

Just clicked with me in April and I've had my head in the same apart from visiting family in America for 3.5 weeks last month

Xxx

Thank you :) well done on your losses too!

I think if u move up the steps and then do something like sw then u won't get that huge gain of coming off plan because uve introduced food gradually

I've lost just over 4 since April with a month break in July and the rest was since starting last June and messing around and not sticking to plan.

Just clicked with me in April and I've had my head in the same apart from visiting family in America for 3.5 weeks last month

Xxx

That's brilliant : )
I've got 2 weeks worth of products as I bought 1 month together as I moved away and the cc in my new area is away for 1 month so I've not seen anyone for 3 weeks now, so I was planning doing step 2 this week then step 3 next week to use up my products then stop and do sw
But I'm really not sure what to do, it's so frustrating, in my head I no I would prefer sw as you are eating more "normal" food but I don't want to gain and be demotivated then stop altogether as I'm in the "zone" now if you get me... And I've been big all my life so really pleased with what I've achieved so far.......
Aghhhh it's so annoying!!!

That's brilliant : )
I've got 2 weeks worth of products as I bought 1 month together as I moved away and the cc in my new area is away for 1 month so I've not seen anyone for 3 weeks now, so I was planning doing step 2 this week then step 3 next week to use up my products then stop and do sw
But I'm really not sure what to do, it's so frustrating, in my head I no I would prefer sw as you are eating more "normal" food but I don't want to gain and be demotivated then stop altogether as I'm in the "zone" now if you get me... And I've been big all my life so really pleased with what I've achieved so far.......
Aghhhh it's so annoying!!!

Sorry just seen this

I think moving up the steps is a good idea and then as far as sw goes just follow what your body tells you. Expect a gain initially with introducing carbs which will be water but it should even out in the long run

You have come so far! It's great!

Xx

Back