Moving to Weight Watchers after LL.... (?)

I'm with Joolz on this one.:)wavey: Hia Joolz!) I am half way through the final week (12) of LL management and it's been great for me. I can at last, for the first time, face the future with confidence that I have learned long-term strategies for coping with food (and slaughtered the demons which have plagued me for so long). I guess the other important part of me is being able to continue attending meetings for support (there'll be no costs but I can buy foodpacks if I want to).

However, everyone is different and has to find their own way along their path. I am using some of the Paul McKenna principals (eat slowly, stop when full, eat if hungry etc), and favouring lower GI/GL foods (wholemeal rather than white etc). Mostly though I have followed the 12 weeks of management carefully and have tried to minimise the extreme highs and lows which 'bad carbs' gave me. It is truly wonderful to be stable:) and I don't ever want to return to the bad days which made me so unhappy:cry: .

I wish you all the best of luck and, whatever you decide to to do, it will be the right decision for you at that time!

I am tempted to do the same - only completely opposite way

Back