Moving up help please

amethyst

Banned
I been adviced to add a meal as i have only lost 2 pounds in 4 weeks :(

am terrifed of gaining any weight?

will this happen?

shall i have chicken breast tonight ? i just dont know what to do, just so worried of gaining weight :(

Please help

Hi,
I don't think you will gain if you stick to what is allowed. My body seems to be very forgiving and doesn't get too upset even if I cheat but I know that if you stick to green and white or maybe the SS+ you will still loose weight as the calorie intake is still very low. Just try and see how you feel. I know that sometimes a bit of "proper" can kick start the body into shedding pounds again.

I am sorry that I can not give either guarantees or scientific explanations but you have done so well and, looking at your ticker, don't have that far to go. Hang in there and it will be fine.

Please keep us posted as well..

xxx

You won't gain, the aamw is still a vlcd and it can often kick start your body into losing. you'd need very approximately 1700 cals a day to maintain your weight, (I'm not a scientist, this is not an exact figure) so barely 700 won't touch the sides. I'm still losing on 1200 so don't panic, it's frightening eating again but unless you eat too much of the wrong things you won't gain xx

Aww I know what you mean hun, just do what you have been advised bu your counsellor and you should be fine. Chicken is protein and no fat so that's what I would have too.
Good luck x

Back