• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Moving up to 790

Well had my WI tonight and very disappointingly only lost a 1lb. Technically I could do another week SS but I want to get two weeks in on each of 790, 1000 and 1200 and think maybe my body is saying its time to eat as I have had more cravings than normal and a little bit of lightheadedness. Shame I couldn't of had a last good week on SS but there we go, decision made, wish me luck....!

Georgie
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Good luck Georgie, and don't worry about doing the 790 you will be fine I'm sure.

Well done for losing a pound this week...a pounds a pound and it's still downwards..

Its still on the way down though and you have done a fantastic job. I'm sure it will still drop off with 790.
K9
x

Thank you! x

Must admit to being a bit nervous but at the same time really looking forward to having something to eat, think my body is ready!

Georgie
xx

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Best of Luck , you will be in this to the end and look forward to a new slim you , all your hard work has almost paid you off girl !! I know its not been easy , but you've gave it 100% and here you are moving up the plans , well done

Georgie, never under estimate the power of the pound! They all add up in the end! I've had plenty of one pounds and even half a pounds but its surprising how quickly they add up hun.

Sounds like its time for you to move to 790 hun. I got more and more dizzy at the time my body was telling me to move up the plans but when i moved up i was fine.

AND i lost 5lbs my first week on 790 which was my biggest loss (except for the first week obviously) so you may be pleasantly surprised!

xx

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
Way to go Porgeous hunni!!! It's time to start finishing .... and although the losses may slow a tad the food has gotta be worth it!! 6 quorn sausages .... 'nuff said! ;)