Moving upto Maintance...scarey!!

much better week

Week 10 now over with. Had the chatter box in my head making me want to eat, but I managed to resist. Ive come too far to cave in now.

Managed to shock a friend who I havent seen since I started this diet, which was good.

Another week of shopping, bought a skirt for my hols in June from Per Una m & s tried the size 14 on and could get the zip up so swopped it for a szie 12!!! because there are still 8 weeks before my holidays. At least with the 90 day return that they have Im not risking anything.

Had my body wrap on Thursday, dont know if did make me loose inches but I certainly felt loads better afterwards. I then booked a course of Physique slim 10 for £70.00 to help tone up my body, which I now call my electric shock treatment. Todate Ive had 3 treatments and this week lost 1 1/2 inches from my waist, dont know if its the weight loss or the treatment but either way I feel good and Im enjoying it.

My reward for getting through week 10 aam a 6lb loss on the scales and Im so pleased about it. Ive lost 1st in just 3 weeks, no way could you get that on another diet.

ROLL ON NEXT WEEK:D :D :D :D

Week 11 over and done with.

Was a struggle but have just had weigh in and have lost another 3lbs making my total now 3st 1lb.

Last time I can remember being this weight was 14 years ago!!!!!!!!!:eek: I felt great then and I feel great now. The difference is that this time Im not stopping Im carrying on.
I bought a pair of size 14 white knee length shorts today and can zip them up easy (just a little tight on the legs).

I struggled last week but this is now the motivation I needed to be strong again. Ive had loads of comments this week, probably as Im now wearing my size 16 instead of my baggy clothes for work. 2 people I havent seen since Decemeber walked past me and then turned back in amazement and its feeling good!!

Roll on next weeks weigh in.:D :D :D

Ive another 5 weeks left on ss and then its moving up to 790 to help preparations for my 2 holidays coming up and a few meals out. Those 8 weeks I will have to be careful but Im sure that I will be ok because Ive come too far to mess it all up and I cant affoard another wardrobe if I do because Ive got rid og my bigger sizes.

Well done on your weight los...3st 1lb. is fantastic and to be in a size 14 is wonderful.

Congrats' and very well done.:clap:

Love Mini xxx

Well done!! What a brilliant achievement.

A size 14....that must be amazing :)

Week 12 finally came to a end! I think that says it all. After last weeks weigh in and a high I still struggled all week. Im so determined not to give in but it seems to be getting harder each week. I think its to do with the knowledge that SS will be over and done with in 4 weeks now and I can see food in the distance.

This weeks weigh in was only 1lb loss, just typical when I was hoping for a boost to try and hit the 19lb target in the last 5 weeks. However all is not lost and now its 18lb to go maybe not acheiveable but I can still get as near as I can to it.

The size 14s are still just too tight, I hope that the next 4 weeks will see them fitting perfectly. Then its the hardest bit of all learning to eat again and maintaning. My CDC is realy positive and will support me all the way and Im sure that with her help I can do this, why would I want the last 12 weeks to have been a waste of time, in a way this is more scarey than when I 1st made the decision to start this diet.

So 13 may be unlucky for some but Im hoping that it will be lucky for me. Its a good job that Im not a big chocolate fan with it being Easter...but will I just cant get Roast Lamb and Mint sauce out of my head!!!!:(

After last weeks poor weight loss of 1lb I was hoping for a better result than the 2lb that I have just had. All that for being really strong over Easter and being good, despite a cream tea was calling me!!!!

Ive only 3 more weeks to stay focused on ss before I have to move upto 790 in preparation for the next 7 weeks which will really test me to the limit. 2 meals out, 4 days in Barcelona followed by 2 weeks later 1 week in Spain.

Im starting to worry that the size 14 which are still a little too tight will not fit me properly before my hols, typical of me to be so close and yet so far. Also im starting to worry about eating again and giving into the temptation of going too far. It seems like the hardest battle to still to be won.

I will just have to have the strenght to get through it and then get back on track to get the final weight off after the 7 weeks.

Heres to next week and hoping for a better loss.:sigh:

Week 14 over and done with. A much more pleasing result this week with a 3lb weight loss. Only another 1lb to go to only be overweight instead of obese., cant remember when that was last the case.

Had a few tests put my way this week and Im pleased to say I managed to stay on track again. The main one was in the beer garden all saturday afternoon and only sipping water, was also deverstated to learn that everyone else was then going for a chinese meal. But I survived and instead of waking up dishearted I was happy that I stayed on track.

Finally got treat from my husband for loseing 3st a nice calvin klein watch, its beautiful. To be honest he just paid I picked it but it was a lovely treat. Spend the weekend shopping, shopping and more shopping for clothes for my hols. Now have a wardrobe full of nice new summer clothes and only a few left to sort out, but still those shorts are still a little tight, Im note more positive that they will fit in time as long as Im careful over the next 7 weeks when I move upto the 790 plan with the couple of meals out and trip to Barcelona.

Cant wait for next weeks weigh in surely I can make the "overweight" stage by then.:D :D :D

Only one pound to go before you leave behind obese and into being overweight. I would think you should be there by next week no bother!

You have done brill from the start and that was so nice of your husband to give you a reward.:)

It is wonderful to be able to pick clothes you like now instead of hoping something will fit:D

Love Mini xxx

Well done!!!

"A pound? You sh*t a pound!" lol
So you're basically there already!!

What an acheivement!! Well done again xx

15 WEEKS NOW OVER AND DONE WITH.

After the weigh ins for weeks 12 and 13 I have been rewarded with 5lb this week and Im now only classed as being overweight.....at last.

The only thing spoiling today is that Ive got a really bad sore throat and have lost my voice.:sigh:

Went for a 4 mile walk with a friend last week who I havent seen for a bit. It was great to catch up and to see the shock on her face when she saw me. Usually we meet up for lunch so this was a nice solution for another type of social event.

I was right last week about where that other lb was, it was defo the constipation problem. 2 max strength senekot still didnt do the trick, had to resort to 6 Movicol over a period of a few hours and still no movement:eek: :eek: :eek: . Gave up and then on Monday I was finally able to go. It seems that consipation will follow me to the end of this diet.

Starting to get a bit worried about the week after next as moving upto the 790 plan with a lot of social events including meals out, and 2 holidays. I will have to be so careful and hope that when Im out I can here my CDC words of wisdom in my head to help me make the right choices.

After my holidays it will be straight back to either ss or 790 to get the rest of the weight off. I will then move my ticker from the temporary target that was set, even tho at the time I never thought that I could get there......today Im only 8lb from that target and I now know that I will get there, maybe not in time for the holiday but that no longer matters as I feel fab. I think my aunt is going to be amazed when she sees me in June

Heres to week 16 aam week, delayed 1 week due to moving upto the 790 plan for week 17. Which means for the next 8 weeks I can eat each day!!!!!!!!! WOW:D now that is worth celebrating.

Congratulations on your weight loss, you've done so well and i bet you can't wait to start eating again ... i'm dying for my aam week next week! How wonderful to get out the obese catagory, i can't wait to get there .. i'm about a stone and a half off at the moment but hoping for a good weight loss this week. You're a great inspiration and i'm sure you'll cope really well with maintainance. Good luck x Julia x

Congratulations on your weight loss, you've done so well and i bet you can't wait to start eating again ... i'm dying for my aam week next week! How wonderful to get out the obese catagory, i can't wait to get there .. i'm about a stone and a half off at the moment but hoping for a good weight loss this week. You're a great inspiration and i'm sure you'll cope really well with maintainance. Good luck x Julia x

Thanks Julia

How have you got on this week, enjoy your aam week

Ups and Downs of week 16.

AAM week this week and I also gave up on Sunday and ate a piece of toast, a small kit kit and had 2 glasses of wine....bliss but quite scarey as easily slipped into Monday with more toast as well. I dont know whether it was in my mind as due to move upto 790 with a couple of meals out or if because I have been ill the last week and needed some comfort food!!

Another factor was when I started I wanted to be able to wear a particular dress and now if fits perfect. Ive never wanted to be a size 10 or 12 because I know I would struggle to keep there. But ideally I still need to loose another stone. But the urgency of this is now gone so the last stone will only be taken off very gradually, if I maintane for a few months I will be happy. As soon as I feel better I will be hitting the gym and the pool to tone up and Im really looking forward to it.

However the lesson has been learnt and I know now that I will always so close to that slippery slope, so Tuesday is here and Im pleased to say that I have kept on the straight and narrow today, although its a meal out tomorrow to celebrate 20 years of marriage.

Weigh day today was pleased with another 4lb loss, although im sure that its too early for my hiccup to have had any effect on the scales, so a bit worried about next weeks weigh in especially with 2 meals out.

Back