Moy Park chicken kievs & Morrisons eat smart white sauce & eat smart pasta sauce

Abidabi

Afternoon, does anyone know the syns for Moy Park garlic chicken kiev & the ham & cheese chicken kiev? Also the Morrisons eat smart white sauce & eat smart pasta sauce. can you guess i'm clearing the cupboards out, thanks

Garlic Chicken Kievs, 2/4 pack, chilled, 130g each 16½ (EE/Red)

Eat Smart, Roasted Vegetable Pasta Sauce, chilled, 350g pot 7 (EE/Green)

mmm in Morrison's for "White sauce" I can only find:
Eat Smart Reduced White Lasagne Sauce, jar , 435g jar 23
White Sauce Mix, dried, made up as directed, 100g made up 3½

Don;t know if that's any good? Otherwise send me the nutrition and I'll work it out.

wow, 23 for the white lasagne sauce. I think i'm going to make 2 lasange, one for me with tiny amounts of white sauce and a normal one for hubbie. I'm glad I checked before I made it. Thank you for answering

Abidabi said:
wow, 23 for the white lasagne sauce. I think i'm going to make 2 lasange, one for me with tiny amounts of white sauce and a normal one for hubbie. I'm glad I checked before I made it. Thank you for answering

Try using egg and fat free yoghurt as a White sauce :)

Anyone would think moroda does all the cooking in our house!!! Try using a large pot of fat free natural yogurt and mix in a large raw egg....season with salt n pepper and some ground nutmeg.....it's free!!!

Back