Extra Easy Mr Slinky 2012? lol

simonmills

As we all know every year they have Miss Slinky and Man of the year etc...

I missed man of the year last year. Then later in the year it was Miss Slinky time...

Votes went in. They said in class the votes went to two people sharing 50% each of the vote....

One lady and I was shocked that I was the other was me lol... They made me an award but I said I wasn't going to be wearing the little black dress lol....

It has taken pride of place on my fridge. I love being in group! I am very proud to have the award!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1362306032.682052.jpg

fantastic!! My hubby won "Miss Slinky" 2012, group leader didn't have a "Mr". He looked good with a slight tash/beard thing going on clutching a "miss slinky" award !!

Congratulations xx

Join the clan!
Our group had 2 members going for it and guess what? I won!
I was told to bring a dress for the award........
Miss Slinky 2012.jpg

ha ha nice one :D

Unfortunately we don't have many men in our group :( we did have one but him and his partner havnt been for a few weeks, and one joined 2 weeks ago but is a shift worker so hasn't been able to stay yet.

i feel like an award hogger in my group lol I got woman of the year last year, then joint miss slinky with my cousin, then she and I also won couple of the year! Lol. Apparently groups greatest loser is coming up aswell?

Yes i think its a bit hit and miss. I think more men should go.

I felt a bit like that after getting slimmer the week quite a few in a row. Plus slimmer of the month then that lol..

well done! be proud of yourselves for your awards, and love the dress bilsat, disappointed you didn't wear one simonmills........

lol only at weekends lol :p

Back