MrMoJo - Saturday - Week 11

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
Posting this for a second time today, don't know what happened to the last one...

Ok, I decided to WI early having come back from my 5 day holiday and exante break, yesterday.

Saturday is going to be my WI day from now on and I am pleased to say that I've only gained 3lb.

Really pleased, as I have eaten what ever I fancied whilst away and I mean anything. Had a great time, enjoyed the break and am now back on the Exante wagon and will be 100% TS this week (maybe longer) :D

Hey well done MoJo your doing great ... I'm really pleased you enjoyed your break and ate what you want and only gained 3lbs ... ace ... great to see your right back in the zone xx

Nice one, sounds like you had a really good break. Hope that measly 3lb comes off in super fast time :)

well done , 3lbs gain eating what you want is great i know if it was me id be 10lbs+ lol :)

So glad to be back at work, not been very good over the weekend. I think I was still in holiday mode!! :sigh:

Going to be 100% TS for the next 5 days!! :D

Hey MrMojo. Good luck with getting back on track :)

hey mr mojo welldone on only 3lbs!! i was 5lbs in 3 days!!! lol! no number 2 though and i hear you did loads..... hmmm 2 dulco tonight me thinks. hopefully well be back to where we were in no time! im still gonna daily weigh! xx

I'm just relieved to be back at work, I've already had 1.2 litres of water and the thought of eating anything other than my packs doesn't even enter my head when I'm here!! :D

Good luck, you can do it!

To The O, To The M, To The G!!

OMG, tried my mankini on (arrived on 15th Aug) and took a pic so I could see what it looked like on.

All I can say is, I'm glad that I'm not at my target yet!!

Apparently my son think's I look gay!! haha!!

I must admit, it was strangly arousing though!! :eek:

Here's a teaser :D
DSCF0144.jpg

Not in my current state missy!!

It's for that special 'Hitting Target' occasion, haha :D

Oh well, I'll just need to imagine instead! I should get a goal outfit? Any ideas? Lol xx

Will your maids outfit be too big then lol

As in it will keep falling off?

Maybe you should get a mankini as well :p

Don't think I'd do that justice..... Maybe a corset? I've got one in a size 8, I'll put that on when I get to goal!! Xx

saucy!! :D

Back