MrMoJo - Saturday - Week 13

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
Jumped on the scales and I'm 14st 12lb, that's another 7lb off.

Wow, that is brilliant, well done :)

Brilliant weight loss well done you xxx

Well done have been reading you diary what an inspiration your journey has been. Congratulations!!!:)

Updated my 'The Naked Truth' Album to include Week 1, Week 8 and Week 12 photos... :eek:

MrMojo! Massive congratulations!!!! You are doing absolutely fab!!!! Just seen your pics omg... you body has changed so much!!! You look fantastic!!!
:happy096:

:party0011::party0011::party0011:
Biggie

hey mrmojo.. not been on this website for a few weeks as I was on a break and wanted to see if i could maintain the weight - which i did and lost a few pounds. I am really happy seeing your results, you have done so well... i hope you keep it up because your doing amazing and you can see the big difference in your pictures!

wow - fabulous :)

Wow! great loss and fab pictures. Can really see how much you have lost. Well done you..:happy096:

Mr Mojo, where are you? haven't heard anything from you lately or am I just missing posts??:confused:

yes, where is our MrMojo? :(
No week 14 WI, no posts, nothing...

I am still here, I've had a bit of a mare over the last 3 (almost 4) weeks.

To cut a long story shortish; I STS for my week 14 WI, then tore my left thigh muscle the following week I got clattered (my legs taken out from under me) during my FA Level 1 Goalkeeper Coaching Award and as a result, suffered soft tissue damage and an infection to boot in my left shin.

I've basically been off Exante since my week 14 WI, going for an Indian didn't help me mentally, and I got back on the Exante express Monday this week and I'll WI again this coming Saturday.

I am very disappointed in myself, but having not been able to go to the gym hasn't helped me either.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back