Mrs A's Diary

sounds like you had a lovely dinner!! it's nice to find things we can enjoy within the rules!

Well girlies - the day to see the surgeon arrived.

she weighed me and i have lost 12 KG in 12 weeks :D:D

she has scheduled my operation for 4th july so i should manage a few more pounds by then - every little helps :rolleyes:
i have to have a pre op something before it goes ahead .

i am now going to have a week's break from the diet - i'm not going to go mad but am going to stop scrutinising everything i eat and have a WHOLE packet of crisps tonight :D

keep up the good work while i'm gone please :flirt2:

Well done Mrs A, hope you're having a good week!

Lou x

have had a great week and would you believe .....lost 3 lbs :eek:

can't quite get my head round it :flirt2:

Well done that's brilliant!

well done Mrs A, sometimes i have found when i eat more i lose more, it can be very strange sometimes, i think what happens is your body realises its not being starved so its willing to let go some of the fat! Maybe i am wrong but it sounds good anyway!!

Your doing great, keep up the good work!!

well that's my break over - gonna start my pills again tomorrow:)

do you know what is the strangest thing - i havent really eaten anything bad in my week off.
yes i probably have eaten more calories but anything fatty that i have eaten i haven't really enjoyed.:eek:
didnt have a fish supper or a chinese meal .

i think cos i have now been eating healthy food for 12 weeks that finally my head has realised that i dont need to eat rubbish. !!!

hope the next 12 weeks go as well as the first 12 :innocent0001::innocent0001:

Last edited:
i think i am slowly coming to the same conclusion, even if i eat fatty food i dont enjoy it at all, i just need my brain to register that fact too, will someone please tell that to my brain as it doesnt seem to listen to me lol!! Its very annoying, as i really dont enjoy it at all, i am still struggling to change my mind set!!

im the same.... i crave things like dominos and fish and chips, and then when i finally allow myself to eat something like it, i dont overly enjoy it.. or i dont want it when i have it cause i feel soooooo guilty

forgot to mention that when i went for my pre op assessment i measured 5ft 7 :eek: so that should help my bmi :D:D

i thought you got shorter as you got older - and there's me growing :flirt2:

Get you!!!

Wish I could grow... lol

It's because you are standing taller as your posture improves!

weighed this morning and have lost another 2 lbs :D:D

have a massive hangover and had way too many vodka and cokes last night at a party :eek:

but - there was a buffet meal and everyone all around was tucking into lasagne, chips, curry, lamb casserole ....and i gave it a miss :D
normally would have had a wee bit of everything......:flirt2:

then the bowls of crisps arrived :eek: and i had one crisp.:D

have a good weekend girls :cross:

ohh - have had a realllly baaadd day :cry:

have eaten for Scotland - 2 bags of crisps , sandwiches etc etc.

the devil has arrived and is telling me to eat :eek:

think i am overtired and haven't been making good meals is the reason...................

feel so bloated and that i have put the 2 stone back on ....:cry:

Back