Mrs A's Diary

Hope all is well with you...

hiya everybody :)

i've had a bit of a time but am on the mend now (fingers crossed).

went into hospital 1/7 went home sunday 3/7 but was so very sore. by the time wed came i was unwell and the pain was horrific. thursday wound started to leak pus which smelt like a dead animal:eek: back into hospital on friday and put onto drip of antibiotics. saturday redness spread all over and they were going to take me back to theatre. calmed down on sunday thank you god and i was allowed home yesterday afternoon.
went for a wee walk round tesco today and came home and slept for 3 hours but i do feel better than i have for ages.
diet is abandoned for now but i am all swollen round tummy and look like i have put on all the weight again :flirt2:

i will be back soon to finish the job and do hope you are all keeping the wagon steady and being good girls.
speak soon :D

Sounds like it all went well in the end . Dont forget us

It sounds like you had an awful time. Thank goodness your on the mend now. Try not to over do it though. Keep in touch with us all.

Mandy

Glad you're on the mend now, get well soon!

thanks everyone :D

had a walk round m & s today and then home for a wee sleep - getting quite used to this lazy kinda life:flirt2:

off the diet for now but will be back in a few weeks to get back on that wagon - keep me a seat beside you Rach ;)

hiya everybody - i'm back to start my diet again.

all better now and have had enough of playing at dieting.:eek:

stopped the pills a week before my op (1st July) so have had 2 months holiday and have lost 2 lbs:break_diet: :eek:

will take my first pill with dinner tonight and hope that my sins of yesterday do not bring the dreaded s.... into my life :eek:

Welcome back hun, I don't think that's a terrible loss, considering all that you've been through!!!... :)

thanks hun - will need loads of help to get my going again :sigh:

hope you are on the road - will have a lookee at your posts later :D

thanks girlies :D:D

i'm finding it hard to get back into the swing :sigh: but i will keep at it cos i so want to lose some more weight:fingerscrossed:

feeling really weepy today - dont know why but maybe starting the diet again has something to do with it:confused:
food today
morning........ banana and tinned peaches
lunch........... tomato, beetroot, onion, 1 slice ham , 1 slice brown bread, mullerlite
mid afternoon. 2 cream crackers with small smear of sandwich spread
dinner.......... chicken & brocolli crispbake (10 g ) beetroot, lettuce, tomato, coleslaw, 1 slice brown bread

supper......... 4 crisps, 1 vodka and diet coke

Your food yesterday sounds yummy :)

It's always a bit hard to get back into the swing of things after a time out, it took me 3 months! lol!...you'll be back on top form once you've got back in the zone ;)

oh gawd - i'm really struggling to keep on the straight and narrow :sigh:
food on sunday :cool: too much but i'm confessing :eek:

morning ......banana, wheaties and milk
lunch.........corned beef roll :eek: made them for hubby and it tasted soo goooood
afternoon....go ahead yohurt bar, pear and nectarine
dinner........chicken breast, stir fry peppers, onions, mushrooms, chow mein sauce and egg noodles.
ate far too much and had such a sore tum , like labour pains :eek: but no accident - yet :rolleyes:

Aww, that's not too bad hun...think what it could've been, you could've been stuffing yourself with cakes and biscuits..plus, the Xenical will have something to work on ;)

You can do this!!

Back