Mrs B's Diary

Terrifying isn't it?!?! The binges I've had over the years are obscene!!! I've given so much money to Ronald McDonald!!! X

Stop it, you're making me drool, lol!!!

Lol, it's ok, I just ate my dinner, cravings for large value meal plus 20 chicken nuggets have now faded. X

It didn't last long, I've just had to make myself a cheeky little dessert... mmmmmmm

Only had a few mouth full's and the rest is in the fridge. It was sugar free and low carb, but sometimes you need a little something instead of McDonald's, lol!!! I DON'T WANNA GO TO WORK TOMORROW!!! Bank holidays should be longer!!! Xxx

1 more day until my Tesco Diet officially starts and it all gets delivered tomorrow - very excited to have some structure in my eating and the fact I will be eating more clean!

Day 1

Breakfast - yogurt smoothie and peanut butter sandwiches

Smoothie :
1 orange
1 banana
100ml natural low fat yogurt
2oz of frozen berries
2 ice cubes

BLEND!

Had a coffee as well and now I am pleasantly full! :)

Total about 500cals

Attachments

• 1377687749241.jpg
    1377687749241.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 1377687776670.jpg
    1377687776670.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 34
I don't do fruit, but peanut butter rocks my socks... Mmmmmmm!!!

Lunch:

4 slices of wholemeal bread - 88cal
1.5oz light mature cheddar
Flora light spread
Cucumber
Mixed leaves

Attachments

• 1377695309130.jpg
    1377695309130.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 31
I'm loving the first day! It's such a relief that I don't have to think what to cook, I have recipes to choose from within my calorie allowance and its tasty stuff. Yet its flexible enough that if I want to eat out I know my calorie allowance! Happy girl!

Yay!!! It's so nice when you find something that works!!! Happy for you... Even if you are a fruit loving weirdo... it's nasty food!!! lol!!!

When is weigh in day for you? xxx

Hahaha thanks! I don't think I could ever diet without fruit! Its my replacement for all the sugary stuff I crave!

Sunday is weigh in day for me. So as I didn't start 100% properly until today I'm not expecting a great loss this Sunday! But I don't even mind right now, just good to feel great and not bloated and overeaten!

How's your day been?

At work counting down the last 30 mins... on here... whoops!!!

Thinking about joining a gym ready for the weather to get yucky again... There is a lady only place where you go and follow their programme, you go round the room on each machine for a total of 40mins. Might go and take a look, the idea of only being there for 40 mins appeals, also being lady only. The only thing that's annoying me is that they don't have a price on their website... Why do gyms do that?!?!?! What do they have to hide?!?!?!?!

Oh naughty!

I go to the gym 3 days a week and body pump 3 days a week! I love the gym and normally spend at least 1.5h there! I have to admit i would love to have a ladies only one as I always get intimidated by the beef cakes near the weights area haha!

Is a bit strange that they don't have prices! Unless its their strategy that they want people to call and they give to convince you better that way... Gym is great though as whenever the weather is bad (English winter - every day!) I get lazy and end up doing nothing. Whereas the gym I know it will be warm and nice with good music so I always go! xx

Back