Mrs Energetic!!

Bunnyg

Determined
Ok, I have a confession - most days I would have come home from work and sat on the sofa, watching tv and eating a bag full of chocolate (and I don't mean just a bag of chocolate, I mean a carrier bag, full of chocolate!). That would be it - hence me being so blooming overweight! I'd have no energy to do anything else, my back would hurt if I did anything and I just wanted to stay where I was, on the comfortable sofa and that's it!

Anyhow.... I am into my second week of CD now and oh my god what energy I have! I have spent all day today tidying my living room and doing the garden - now to the average person, I guess it probably would only take a couple of hours to do this, but my lack of motivation and energy previously meant that my living room was a tip and my garden... well it looked like noone had lived here for years!! So it was a lot of work!

I just feel great! I have a tidy living room and my garden is on it's way to looking decent! I've sweated like a pig, but now, at the end of the day, I feel good - and really happy!!

I love this diet! :D

I love this diet too! I have loads more energy than I've had for years all thanks to the Cambridge Diet! X

Well done Bunnyg..... it's funny how more exercise gives you more energy isn't it? Days doing nothing can make you sooooo tired.

Ok, I have a confession - most days I would have come home from work and sat on the sofa, watching tv and eating a bag full of chocolate (and I don't mean just a bag of chocolate, I mean a carrier bag, full of chocolate!). That would be it - hence me being so blooming overweight! I'd have no energy to do anything else, my back would hurt if I did anything and I just wanted to stay where I was, on the comfortable sofa and that's it!

Anyhow.... I am into my second week of CD now and oh my god what energy I have! I have spent all day today tidying my living room and doing the garden - now to the average person, I guess it probably would only take a couple of hours to do this, but my lack of motivation and energy previously meant that my living room was a tip and my garden... well it looked like noone had lived here for years!! So it was a lot of work!

I just feel great! I have a tidy living room and my garden is on it's way to looking decent! I've sweated like a pig, but now, at the end of the day, I feel good - and really happy!!

I love this diet! :D

FAN-BLUMMIN-TASTIC :D:D

great that ur feelin so full of life Bunny !!

sounds like this diet is working for you !!

Debz xx

dont it make you feel good hunni:Dxx well done .xx

thats great bunny cant say i had energetic days but people did say i looked loads better skin ect ...so glad your doing great hun im back with you now ( hopefully lol

Well done you!!! I am on day 4 and presume the busier you are the quicker the body will burn the fat for energy??? Keep going and you should have a great loss this week. XXXX Sian XXXX

Back