Mrs Energetic!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bunnyg, 27 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Ok, I have a confession - most days I would have come home from work and sat on the sofa, watching tv and eating a bag full of chocolate (and I don't mean just a bag of chocolate, I mean a carrier bag, full of chocolate!). That would be it - hence me being so blooming overweight! I'd have no energy to do anything else, my back would hurt if I did anything and I just wanted to stay where I was, on the comfortable sofa and that's it!

Anyhow.... I am into my second week of CD now and oh my god what energy I have! I have spent all day today tidying my living room and doing the garden - now to the average person, I guess it probably would only take a couple of hours to do this, but my lack of motivation and energy previously meant that my living room was a tip and my garden... well it looked like noone had lived here for years!! So it was a lot of work!

I just feel great! I have a tidy living room and my garden is on it's way to looking decent! I've sweated like a pig, but now, at the end of the day, I feel good - and really happy!!

I love this diet! :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

that is excellent :) well done :)
  4. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

I love this diet too! I have loads more energy than I've had for years all thanks to the Cambridge Diet! X
  5. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Well done Bunnyg..... it's funny how more exercise gives you more energy isn't it? Days doing nothing can make you sooooo tired.
  6. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

I need this energy, you sure your wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii is not helping you too?
  7. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

great that ur feelin so full of life Bunny !!

sounds like this diet is working for you !!

Debz xx
  8. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

dont it make you feel good hunni:Dxx well done .xx
  9. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

thats great bunny cant say i had energetic days but people did say i looked loads better skin ect glad your doing great hun im back with you now ( hopefully lol
  10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done and think of all the extra calories you are burning up whilst doing the work.
  11. sianock

sianock Gonna be who I wanna be!

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done you!!! I am on day 4 and presume the busier you are the quicker the body will burn the fat for energy??? Keep going and you should have a great loss this week. XXXX Sian XXXX
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.