Mrs Energetic!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bunnyg, 27 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Ok, I have a confession - most days I would have come home from work and sat on the sofa, watching tv and eating a bag full of chocolate (and I don't mean just a bag of chocolate, I mean a carrier bag, full of chocolate!). That would be it - hence me being so blooming overweight! I'd have no energy to do anything else, my back would hurt if I did anything and I just wanted to stay where I was, on the comfortable sofa and that's it!

Anyhow.... I am into my second week of CD now and oh my god what energy I have! I have spent all day today tidying my living room and doing the garden - now to the average person, I guess it probably would only take a couple of hours to do this, but my lack of motivation and energy previously meant that my living room was a tip and my garden... well it looked like noone had lived here for years!! So it was a lot of work!

I just feel great! I have a tidy living room and my garden is on it's way to looking decent! I've sweated like a pig, but now, at the end of the day, I feel good - and really happy!!

I love this diet! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

that is excellent :) well done :)

4. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

I love this diet too! I have loads more energy than I've had for years all thanks to the Cambridge Diet! X

5. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Well done Bunnyg..... it's funny how more exercise gives you more energy isn't it? Days doing nothing can make you sooooo tired.

6. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
    I need this energy, you sure your wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii is not helping you too?

7. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

FAN-BLUMMIN-TASTIC :D:D

great that ur feelin so full of life Bunny !!

sounds like this diet is working for you !!

Debz xx

8. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    dont it make you feel good hunni:Dxx well done .xx

9. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

thats great bunny cant say i had energetic days but people did say i looked loads better skin ect ...so glad your doing great hun im back with you now ( hopefully lol

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done and think of all the extra calories you are burning up whilst doing the work.

11. sianock

sianock Gonna be who I wanna be!

Start Weight:
    18st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done you!!! I am on day 4 and presume the busier you are the quicker the body will burn the fat for energy??? Keep going and you should have a great loss this week. XXXX Sian XXXX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.