Mrs F's Food Diary - Trying to keep the momentum up!!

So after 2 semi naughty days (which I knew were coming!) I drew my line this morning and jumped back on the wagon with full force, so here's my day so far:

B: peach, raspberries and blueberries with a yanilla ML yogurt.

L: fruit throughout the day as I've been out and about

D: bacon and cheese burger with SW chips and homemade coleslaw ( HexA and HexB)

S: 1 large glass of rose (8 syns)

Picture of dinner below (can you tell I'm proud of it!!) haha!

image-3732542535.jpg

Ok I had one more glass of wine last night so another 8 to add from yesterday, however not worried as I usually struggle with syns during the week so more than enough to cover it!

Today looks like:

B: greengage

L: small wholemeal roll with Philly light garlic and herbs and skinless roast chicken with lettuce. (HexA and HexB) followed by a banana.

D: Rosemary and garlic rack of lamb, with scallop potatoes and greens. This is from the latest magazine and says to cover the potatoes in stock and bake for 50-60minutes....intrigued to what these will be like!!

I will probably finish the weekend with another couple of glasses of the old vino (especially as I am in the fourth hour of ironing currently!!!) so another 16syns so total syns for the week: 33/105

Happy Sunday everyone....not time to think about work yet!!

Little pre bed time snack of strawberries and blueberries with vanilla yogurt.....needed after 5hours if ironing!! Serves me right for delaying it for weeks on end!!

Monday already.....

So food for today:

B: 0% greek yogurt with pomegrante, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries

S: 2 peaches

L: Turkey, Basil and Lettuce wholemeal roll (HexB) with a mayo, dijon mustard and cottage cheese mix (1syn)

D: Sticky pork noodles

S: I will probably snack throughout the day on fruit, and I am really hungry so i think i might buy myself a packet of propercorn from the canteen downstairs this afternoon, but i will update syns if i do that. I have also had a mint this morning so 1 syn there!

Total Syns for the week: 35/105

Exercise: 1 hour of badminton tonight planned

Monday already.....

So food for today:

B: 0% greek yogurt with pomegrante, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries

S: 2 peaches

L: Turkey, Basil and Lettuce wholemeal roll (HexB) with a mayo, dijon mustard and cottage cheese mix (1syn)

D: Sticky pork noodles

S: I will probably snack throughout the day on fruit, and I am really hungry so i think i might buy myself a packet of propercorn from the canteen downstairs this afternoon, but i will update syns if i do that. I have also had a mint this morning so 1 syn there!

Total Syns for the week: 35/105

Exercise: 1 hour of badminton tonight planned

Definitely went with the popcorn idea so need to add another 4.5 syns on for today. So totals are:

Syns for the day: 6.5/15
Syns for the week: 39.8/105

image-3496272707.jpg

Yum dinner tonight, sticky pork noodles from the new SW magazine, all for only 1/2 syn.

Today's total syns: 7/15
Weeks total syns: 40/105

Now off to badminton!

So todays plan is as follows:

B: Raspberries, strawberries and blueberries with a strawberry muller light yog

S: Banana

L: Grazing lunch box - Carrot, Celery, Cucumber and Pepper sticks, Radishes and Cherry Tomatoes, Beetroot and Gherkins. With 1 babybel light and 30g reduced fat cheese (HexA), lean ham and turkey, a boiled egg and a small wholemeal roll (Hex B)

D: Creamy Chicken Pasta from this months SW magazine

Exercise: 30mins in the gym and 45 minute step and tone class.

All on track, and I have so far resisted a sneaky weigh....only because I am nervous nothing is changing!!! :confused:

Food for today sounding yummy, love those 'snacky' type lunches. Well done for not sneaking a peak. I'm sure the scales will move for you x

Just opened my lunch box and remembered the tbls of sweet pickle so 1 syn with lunch. There may have been some (minimal on dinner as well but not sure until I get home)

Total syns for the day: 1/15
Total syns for the week: 41/105

Dinner was 2.5 syns for the Philly in the sauce and was proper scrummy!!

Total for the day: 3.5/15 syns
Total for the week: 43.5/105 syns

Just had a prune craving so 6 of those munched, think they are 0.5 syns each - 3syns

Total for the day: 6.5/15 syns
Total for the week: 49.5/105 syns

Cravings for prunes!? It could be a lot worse :D xx

I've made that creamy chicken pasta the other night and it was delish!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It really was good - even hubby liked it, and it was very high in vegetables for him :) I did get asked "what are these green things" but made him eat them first before telling him they were courgettes - apparently they weren't as bad as he imagined?! :)

Wednesday .... and it's still sunny yey! Could it possibly make it to the weekend!!

Plan for today is well, a little less planned as I couldn't get myself organised last night or this morning. But here is my thinking:

B: 0% greek yogurt, banana and an apple

L: Jacket potato with beans

D: I think i might make a veggie pasta topped with some cheese for HexA

I need to fit in a HexB some where, so might get some dried fruits/nuts or something....however need to do some research to how much I am allowed!

Total for the day: 0/15 syns
Total for the week: 49.5/105 syns

Back