Mrs F's Food Diary - Trying to keep the momentum up!!

Jumped on the scales expecting a gain this morning...1lb off yey :)

Great night last night at the show, dinner and drinks consumed but who knows how many syns, but anyway new week for me now.

B - dried fruit and nut selection (HexB)

This afternoon is the family BBQ so I will try and make good choices there, and I'm driving so no alcohol syns on a Saturday....makes a nice change haha!

Happy weekend all :)

Sneaks back in, trying to avoid talking about the weekend.....I went off plan, badly!!! Even after being DES, the BBQ was a bit stressful (family stuff) and so I came home and had 2 large glasses of wine,,,and then Sunday..... well put it this way I need to keep to minimal syns this week, and if anyone could send a miracle my way that would be fab :)

Me and the hubby only have 33 days till holiday, so we have agreed that we are on a strict diet until then, and only having a drink when we have a special event planned - for example my dads birthday this sunday and we are going out for a nice meal so will have a glass of wine, however normally this is fridya, saturday and sunday of a weekend. The old vino is definitely my demon.....I am considering other diets, slightly more extreme than SW just to try and shift some of this stubborn stuff, but I just don't know!! However for now, I am 100% on SW, so today looks like:

B - Grapes, blueberries, strawberries and banana, covered in yogurt with 2 alpen light bars (Hex B)
L - Jacket potato with beans followed by some fruit
D: Chicken new yorker (HexA) with SW chips and salad

Exercise - 1 hour badminton....we are considering walking to and from badminton (about 8-9miles) but I am not sure I will convince hubby it's a good idea!!

Wooo hoooo! Yeah lady!

Enjoy your BBQ. How was the show? Xx

Show was fantastic!!!! A must see - and I have heard Matilda is even better, so may have to consider that one now :) x

Wine = the devil. But its so damn nice! lol!!

Sending a miracle your way (not that I think you need it!), I defo think you can claw it back, look at last week - you did ace and have until Saturday to 'undo' anything.

33 days are going to fly by, super exciting. Love having a hol or something in the diary to look forward to.

Glad the show was fab, may def have to look into seeing it xx

So where did this morning go...busy day, so just quickly popping in to update!

B: Grapes, blueberries, strawberries and banana, topped with vanilla yogurt and 2 alpen light fudge and choc crumbled on the top (HexB)

S: Apple and a satsuma

L: Pasta Salad with tomatoes, cucumber, pepper, onion and 3 babybel lights (HexA) with 1tlb of lighter than light mayo (1syn)

S: 1 piece of turkish delight - 2 syns (40cals according to the pack)

D: Turkey burgers with SW chips and salad (Without the burger bun as I have already had my HexB

Exercise: 45mins in the gym and 45mins step and tone class

Here to subscribe :) xx

Food looking great today Hun! Well done on your classes. My gym is about to start GRIT too, might give it a bash. I'm a bit sadist and love a tough class!

Food looking great today Hun! Well done on your classes. My gym is about to start GRIT too, might give it a bash. I'm a bit sadist and love a tough class!

I have to admit I am getting that way, but it takes me quite a bit to go on my own to them, in case I'm the one struggling through the class (I'm a bit competitive and don't like being rubbish haha!!) x

Here to subscribe :) xx

Hello, I was only looking at your diary earlier today, I am so impressed by your workouts at the gym!! I'm building mine up ... I was scared I was a January joiner but as I made it to August yey :) x

Wednesday - we are working our way through the week quite quickly!!

So food for today looks like this:

B: Banana, apple and pear topped with skinny cappucino ML yogurt and a handful of nuts and dried fruit (HexB)

L: Pasta with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, pepper, 40g light cheese (HexA), mushrooms and peas with 1tlb lighter than light mayo (1 syn) a dash of tabasco and some basil to garnish (Sounds posh....but you need to know it was rammed in to a lunch box and dumped on to a plate haha!)

D: Meeting up with a friend tonight for dinner and we are off to Nandos, so with the help from Princess_Stevie I am having butterfly chicken, with hot nandos sauce, spicy rice and a salad (5.5 syns - Bargain!)

Unfortunately no time for exercise today, but I will make up for that later in the week :)

Hope you are all having a good day!! x

Hello, I was only looking at your diary earlier today, I am so impressed by your workouts at the gym!! I'm building mine up ... I was scared I was a January joiner but as I made it to August yey :) x

Thank you :) I have been a gym member for over a year now and I would say it is only the last 6 months where I have really got into it!! xxxx

and well done for sticking at it :D

Phew stressful day at work - got in at 6.30 and only now leaving!! 5.30 start tomorrow... The vino is definitely calling!!

Today's food:

B: watermelon and a coconut ml yogurt

S: grapes

L: tuna salad with Feta cheese (HexA)

S: dried fruit, nuts and seeds (HexB)

D: tomato chicken pizzas (no cheese for me as I've already had it) with SW sliced chips and a salad.

Exercise: 45min spin session before work this morning

Your food for yesterday looks good, I must try these tomato chicken pizzas! You've also inspired me to go to the gym tonight, I've been avoiding it all week!

Good work Hun, I find it a nice stress reliever :)

Today food wise has been a nightmare because of work, thought I didn't make bad choices I have no idea of syns!! Lots of walking round London to burn some calories, just finished work and all I want is my bed!! Start again tomorrow .... Spinning at 9am x

Ooh spinning at 9am, you're keen!! Lol. Have a good weekend hun :) xx

Back