Mrs F's Food Diary - Trying to keep the momentum up!!

Dinner changed last night and became a Jacket potato topped with Tuna and sweetcorn and a little extra light mayo (allowing 2 syns!)

Plan for the day today has somewhat changed as my husband has texted me to tell me that for the first time in 6.5years, he is cooking me dinner!! Apparently he has taken the afternoon off work to prep, has champagne chilling and we are going to look through our wedding album together to bring the whole wedding chapter to a closure. I am so impressed with him, but I know 100% this will not be a SW friendly meal.....but you know what, I think it will be worth having one night off - it might not happen again for another 6.5years :)

So for the rest of the day I have had:

Breakfast: Strawberries, raspberries and cherries topped with 0% fat greek natural yogurt

Lunch: Carrot, celery, pepper and cucumber sticks with some lean ham and chicken, crab sticks and 2 extra light darylea cow triangles.

Snacks will be fruit

Happy Friday everyone!!!!

Dinner changed last night and became a Jacket potato topped with Tuna and sweetcorn and a little extra light mayo (allowing 2 syns!) Plan for the day today has somewhat changed as my husband has texted me to tell me that for the first time in 6.5years, he is cooking me dinner!! Apparently he has taken the afternoon off work to prep, has champagne chilling and we are going to look through our wedding album together to bring the whole wedding chapter to a closure. I am so impressed with him, but I know 100% this will not be a SW friendly meal.....but you know what, I think it will be worth having one night off - it might not happen again for another 6.5years :) So for the rest of the day I have had: Breakfast: Strawberries, raspberries and cherries topped with 0% fat greek natural yogurt Lunch: Carrot, celery, pepper and cucumber sticks with some lean ham and chicken, crab sticks and 2 extra light darylea cow triangles. Snacks will be fruit Happy Friday everyone!!!!

Aw that's so cute! & what a way to keep the romance going! I've been with my partner 4 years and he's still not cooked for me!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw that's so cute! & what a way to keep the romance going! I've been with my partner 4 years and he's still not cooked for me!! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It is very romantic for him I have to say, the wedding does seem to have brought that out of him a little - I'm loving it :)

Honestly I never thought id see the day, so there is hope for your partner still ;) x

Hope you had a nice evening with hubby xxx

Hope you had a nice evening with hubby xxx

Thanks Hun it was lovely, and he done really well!! We has prawn and quails egg salad to start, chicken in a mushroom, tarragon and champagne sauce and white choc and raspberry mousse with a bottle of champagne......all syn free of course haha xx

Food so far today:

Breakfast - strawberries, raspberries with muller light tog and 35g alpen light (HexB)

Lunch - sushi

Dinner - not sure yet, we have had a day out in Southend, and now picking up the in laws so wasn't able to plan!

Dinner was pitta bread with chicken, chillis, tomatoes and a massive salad.

And a couple of glasses of wine...... Ok need a line drawn, back on it tomorrow (but in total for the week not over my syns ;))

Food today:

B - alpen light and skimmed milk

L - box of raisins (I was on the go and it was all I had :/)

D - chicken and veg stir fry

Morning lovely! Sorry I've not posted a lot lately, I've been struggling so much. But I'm off to join a new group tonight and start a fresh journey as a "brand new" member. Hoping that a new start at a new group with new members and a new consultant will leave me with some new motivation. So we'll both have restarted our journeys again at a similar time. It'll just be like the old days hehe :D xx

Morning lovely! Sorry I've not posted a lot lately, I've been struggling so much. But I'm off to join a new group tonight and start a fresh journey as a "brand new" member. Hoping that a new start at a new group with new members and a new consultant will leave me with some new motivation. So we'll both have restarted our journeys again at a similar time. It'll just be like the old days hehe :D xx

Hello you!! Ooh nice fresh start there then, perfect idea!! I went a little of track this weekend, mainly because I wasn't feeling great, and secondly because my biggest enemy is the flippin' vino .... I'm safe all week as I don't drink during the week .... Well most of the time haha!! Wanted a real fresh start this week, but unfortunately we have 2 nights out planned this week, and knowing who I am going with, I will be lead astray! However I will be as good as I can mon-weds, and during the day on thurs and Friday!!! I then already have my food planned for the week after so should be able to jump straight back on that wagon :) xx

Food today:

B - strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and cherries topped with 0% Greek yogurt and 35g alpen light (HexB)

L - lean ham and 40g reduced fat cheese (HexA) layered salad

D - steak, jacket potato and greens with a mushroom sauce (maybe if I can be bothered to make it haha!!)

Exercise - 1hour badminton

Food today:

Breakfast: 2weetabix (HexB) topped with banana and blueberries with skimmed milk (HexA)

Lunch: roast chicken sandwich on wholemeal with Mayo and lettuce (7syns) and some fruit

Dinner: jacket potato with beans and salad

Exercise: 15mins in the gym and a 45min step and tone class

Food today:

Breakfast: 2 alpen bars (HexB) and some blueberries

Lunch: tuna Niçoise salad and raspberries with nectarines

Dinner: veg chilli with cheese topping (HexA)

Snacks: 2 totsi rolls (x syns) and a large glass of white wine (x syns)

If anyone can help with the syns I'd be grateful!!

Exercise: 45min legs, bums and tums and 45mins spinning class

Food today:

Breakfast: 2 alpen bars light (HexB) and 2 oranges and an apple

Lunch: Jacket potato with beans and a pear

Dinner: Eating out tonight and there is no menu online so i am not sure!

Exercise: 45min pilates class.

I know the next 2 days are not going to be great, but i have predrawn my line for Saturday morning, and will try to make my choices as sensible as possible over the next 2 nights!!

Snacks: 2 totsi rolls (x syns) and a large glass of white wine (x syns)

If anyone can help with the syns I'd be grateful!!

Is it the little Tootise Rolls? Like, the individually wrapped bite sized ones? If so, they are 25 cals each, so 2 = 50 cals. Generally, sweets and foods with no free food allowance can be worked out by 20 calories = 1 Syn. So for two it would be 50 / 20 = 2.5 Syns.

With regards to the wine, it depends if it was sweet, medium or dry. And then, of course, how "large" your glass was. The SW website lists these generic Syn values for white wine:
Sweet
- 250ml: 12 Syns
- 175ml: 8 Syns
- 125ml 6 Syns
Medium

- 250ml: 9 Syns
- 175ml: 6.5 Syns
- 125ml: 4.5 Syns
Dry
- 250ml: 8 Syns
- 175ml: 6 Syns
- 125ml: 4 Syns

Hope this helps! :) xx

Is it the little Tootise Rolls? Like, the individually wrapped bite sized ones? If so, they are 25 cals each, so 2 = 50 cals. Generally, sweets and foods with no free food allowance can be worked out by 20 calories = 1 Syn. So for two it would be 50 / 20 = 2.5 Syns.

With regards to the wine, it depends if it was sweet, medium or dry. And then, of course, how "large" your glass was. The SW website lists these generic Syn values for white wine:
Sweet
- 250ml: 12 Syns
- 175ml: 8 Syns
- 125ml 6 Syns
Medium

- 250ml: 9 Syns
- 175ml: 6.5 Syns
- 125ml: 4.5 Syns
Dry
- 250ml: 8 Syns
- 175ml: 6 Syns
- 125ml: 4 Syns

Hope this helps! :) xx

They were indeed the ones....left over from honeymoon and I couldn't resist them :) It was a dry wine, so in total 10.5 for the day, not bad!!

Thanks Stevie you are a star :) xx

Love your enthusiasm I hope it rubs off on me :)

Thanks hun, I dont always feel that positive, but I need to keep going, and if I want to stay on track then I must plough on :) How long have you been doing SW for? x

Back