Mrs F's Food Diary - Trying to keep the momentum up!!

Food today was:

B: banana shake

S: raspberries and grapes snack pot - 94cals

L: summer berries meal bar

S: cheddar bites - 95 calls

D: pasta with courgettes, mushrooms, onion, mangetout, baby sweetcorn and peppers in a tomato and chilli sauce with a sprinkling of cheese - 484cals

S: milk choc nougat bar - 95 calls

No exercise today as I had to do an airport run!!

Wednesday..... almost halfway, and my holiday is now in sight so must stay focused until then ....9 days!!

Plan for today:

B: Mocha shake
S: Banana - 105 cals (ouch for a piece of fruit!!)
L:Chocolate crunch meal bar
S:Graze box lightly toasted pistachios - 103 cals
D: Spinach and Ricotta canelloni with a massive side salad - approx 400cals (i still need to weight out the salad stuff so i am not sure yet!)
S: Something when I get in from the gym but not sure yet....maybe some blueberries and raspberries!

Exercise: 1 hour Body Pump class tonight - truly addicted!!!

Can't believe it's only another 2 days till WI again, this week has flown past....don't know what to expect but not feeling very slim at the minute!!!

Todays plan:

B: Choc shake
S: My thai Graze box - 84 calories
L: Choc crunch meal bar
S: Super Carrot Cake Infusion Graze box - 82 cals
D: Not sure yet, I completely forgot to get something out of the freezer - may have to pop to the supermarket
S: Hmm not sure yet I am thinking some blueberries with a little light ice cream, but I will see how I feel later!

Exercise: 45 minutes pilates class

Friday tomorrow.... wahoooo :)

What a rainy day, only one thing for it .... Chores :( but at least the house will look good I suppose and the ironing will be done for the week!! Today's food plan: B: choc shake S: went for a walk and to the supermarket so missed a snack this morning, will make up for it later. L: summer berries meal bar S: will have an apple or something similar D: tuna steak with Singapore fried vermicelli and mushroom stir fry veg (same as Friday but I had 2 tuna steaks and it was just so scrummy thought if have it again) S: probably one if the nougat choc slimfast snacks Right enough delaying, on to the ironing!!

Are the meal bars nice?? I'll have to try some of them next week but scared they're not as filling as the shakes? Well done with the housework!! :)

Are the meal bars nice?? I'll have to try some of them next week but scared they're not as filling as the shakes? Well done with the housework!! :)

I actually find them more filling than the shakes, though they are very sweet (but having said that I don't have a sweet tooth, so it may just be me :)) - I think my favourite is the choc peanut bar, but it's a close runner to the others haha! I suppose I quite like them as it feels like I am physically eating something, rather than just having another drink - my mind works in odd ways :) x

Yeah I think I might get some as I really fancied some actual food for lunch today but stuck to my shake. Thanks for the tip! :)

So dinner was mushroom risotto with a large salad, very tasty and only 415 calories!

That leaves me only just over 1000 cals today so need to make sure I have another snack!!

WI today, and I lost a lb! I can't help it but I am a bit disappointed with it, though it's still all heading in the right direction, and I would have biten your hand off for 4lbs two weeks ago!! Spoke to hubby about it this morning and he said he thinks the gym work I am currently doing (things like spinning and pump) are really building up my muscles and toning me, and thats never going to help WI (as in the numbers on the scales), So I am remaining positive, cracking on and remembering it's more than just the number on the scales it's also how I feel, how my clothes feel and the definition I am beginning to see on my body!

So plan for today:

B: Vanilla Shake
L:Chocolate Crunch meal bar
D: Vegetable chilli

I am not sure on snacks at the minute as I am in meetings most of the day so I dont think i will fit any in!! Maybe a nice glass of vino after the gym!!

Exercise: 1 hour body pump session

Happy friday everyone!! xx

Your husband is right - it is frustrating but being toned and healthy is the most important thing! If you need encouragement by numbers take measurements! xxxx

Well done my fellow Friday looser - a pound is good remember what a pound looks like in solid form !!! It's quite a lot x

Thanks Ladies :) Need to remember small steps ....and I think you are right Jessy I should take some measurements! Wish I had of done that when I first started, would make interesting reading now!! xx

He is sadly spot on. But pound for pound, muscle takes up less space than fat-so you will be shrinking even if those darned scales don't move!

4lbs is still ace chick xx

He is sadly spot on. But pound for pound, muscle takes up less space than fat-so you will be shrinking even if those darned scales don't move! 4lbs is still ace chick xx

I know double whammy - small loss and the hubby's right haha!!! Thanks Hun xx

So today went a bit like this:

B: vanilla shake
L: choc crunch meal bar
S: raisins - 50cals
D: vegetable chili with white rice - 396cals
Exercise: 1hour pump

Now for a lovely glass of red and to watch Ginos Italian adventure to get inspiration for next year :) x

So today went a bit like this: B: vanilla shake L: choc crunch meal bar S: raisins - 50cals D: vegetable chili with white rice - 396cals Exercise: 1hour pump Now for a lovely glass of red and to watch Ginos Italian adventure to get inspiration for next year :) x

Doing a sterling job chick x

Ps-knew you could last longer on the shakes than me!!

Had an evening off plan last night as we were out with friends, rather than beat myself up, I just decided to enjoy it, and then crack on today! Damage was a day at about 1700 cals so not even that awful!

Sundays plans are off to church this morning, we haven't been for a while and I didn't want to be one of those brides that turned up on the day and then never again after! Then we are going shopping for some last minute holiday bits, followed by an afternoon of housework and packing!!

B: choc shake
L: Meal Bar
D: Singapore noodles, mushroom stir fry and tuna steak

Not sure on snacks yet, might have a little glass of vino to relax this evening .... Let's see how the day pans out :)

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

Yeah I had a night off plan too and didn't count but the difference in the choices I made
Were crazy lol hope u have a lovely day x

Morning all, Monday again, but for a change I am feeling positive on a Monday as it is my last week at work before a week off yey!!

As i said my weekend was not exactly on plan, though not awful so I am not going to beat myself up about it!! However as we go to Barcelona next Saturday I am determined to have 5 perfect days on plan, with a real focus on the gym this week to give me the best start to a week off plan on hols!!

So plan for today:

B: Banana shakes
S: 50 Blueberries and 25 Raspberries
L: Summer Berries Meal Bar
D: Waitrose love life cottage pie and massive side salad (I will work out the calories later but should be below 450- 500!)

Exercise: Just over an hour of badminton tonight.

I may have another snack later, but am going to try to reduce them this week, just to make up for some of the weekends excess calories. I am already booked in for a gym session and step on tuesday and spinning and pump on wednesday, so I am getting myself in the zone!!!

Hope you all have a good Monday, at least it's sunny :)

Back