Mrs F's Food Diary - Trying to keep the momentum up!!

Ooo how are you finding the slim fast? Xx

Hi, I am finding it surprisingly good..... I am only on day 5, but 3 of them have been weekend days, which is my biggest danger zone!! I also haven't checked the scales yet, so I am not sure how successful I have been - however I feel a little less bloated so in myself I am feeling better. At no point have I felt massively hungry - I do have to time my snacks with exercise to make sure I keep up my energy levels, but other than that it's all good!! It also doesn't feel like planning food rules my life on this diet, which is how I had started to feel on SW!

This isn't a diet for life, but hopefully it will give me the boost I need!!! x

Just a little update for myself - dinner was pasta with brocolli, courgette, mushrooms, peppers, onion in a tomato and basil sauce with a small sprinkling of light cheese! 510 calories!

Morning All, half way through the week already :) Good times!!

My mum and dad are off to Rome for the next 5-6 days so me and hubby have dog sitting duties starting tonight, so thats one adorable, but rather hyper labrador on our hands for a while! Should be good for a bit of extra exercise I guess....just need to stop him thinking it is a good idea to randomly jump on the bed at 2am in the morning (it was funny when he was a puppy, as a 5 year old dog, not so amusing!!)

Anyway, plan for today:

B: Choc Shake

S: Banana - 105 cals (A little over but as it's fruit and my afternoon snack is lower I have allowed for it)

L: Summer Berries Meal Bar

S: Bag of skips - 76 calories

S: Slimfast Nougat bar - 94 cals (Again having the evening snack early as I am heading to the gym and want to keep energy levels up!)

D: Waitrose love life fish pie - 294 cals with a large side salad - 100cals approx (will confirm later when I weigh stuff out)

Exercise: Off to body pump again (even though my biceps are still in agony so may have to be careful on that particular track!) The class isn't until 7.30pm so it's going to be a late tea for me, hence the double snack this afternoon.

WI is on Friday and I am getting proper antsy about what the scales are going to say, but am going to try not to have a sneaky peek - made harder with the fact I am working from home tomorrow so will be in the same area as the scales haha!! Also the fridge, would could be an even greater challenge as at work I just have what I brought in with me (unless I buy something.....but I can just forget my purse!!)

Hope you all have a great day!! x

Eek first hungry day today, and I even know it's not real hunger but I can't stop thinking about food! You know when you have lots to do, but just don't want to so you get distracted....that's me today!!

Right off for another glass of water to try and keep me full!!

Ended up with a lovely big salad with my fish pie, topped with avacado (my fav!!) - 501 calories!

Pump was challenging again, but upped my weights and felt good! My biceps currently feel numb so I am sure I will feel it over the next few days but I feel great after this session!!

Morning All, can't really believe it's Thursday already - short weeks feel much better!!

Woke up this morning expecting to ache all over, and although I can feel my work out, it's nothing like it has been the last couple of days - i think doing pump again actually helped me recover :) So headed to the gym for a 7am spin class to get me off to a good start for the day. Working from home today, so a new challenge knowing all the food is accessible today, but I am determined to be strong - especially as my first slim fast WI is tomorrow and I want to have had a full 100% week to make sure I have given it every chance of being a success. So plan for today is:

B: Mocha shake (I am not a big coffee fan, but this was really nice and less sweet!)

S: 200g of pineapple - 96 calories

L: Choc peanut meal bar

S: Skips - 76 cals

D: Something with chicken (as it's defrosting as we speak!) Again will confirm later

S: I have a WW white and dark choc moose in the fridge so think I will have that later

Exercise: 45 minute spin class

Hope you all have a great day!! x

Last edited:
pump last night - spin this morning, you are a machine woman!!

Looking forward to hearing WI results tomorrow.

x

pump last night - spin this morning, you are a machine woman!! Looking forward to hearing WI results tomorrow. x

Haha I'm having a day off tomorrow - I think the body needs recovery time ;)

Thanks, I'm really nervous even though I've been 100% - silly hey!! x

Again just for my own records dinner was chicken topped with garlic light cream cheese, chopped mushrooms and Parmesan with a massive salad (with avocado of course :)) - 524 calories

So the figures are in ............ 3lb loss Wahey thats my kind of loss!! :) So onwards with week 2....normally where the real challenge comes!!

Plan for today:

B: Choc shake

L: Summer Berries Meal Bar

D: I am not sure yet - will update later as I need to pop to the supermarket after work!

S: 375ml of wine (Don't judge me, it's been a hard week haha!!) Following this it's probably straight to bed as I will be drunk haha!!

Exercise: Non today as I am giving myself a day off - however we do have the dog so I will probably take him for a walk tonight.

Happy friday everyone!!!! x

Well done on a fab loss! xxxx

Morning all, started today with an early spin class so exercise done :) tried the banana shake for breakfast and it actually wasn't as awful as I thought it would be haha, nice for a change! Not sure on the plan for the rest of the day yet so will update later... Have a good Saturday all x

Spent 2 hours this afternoon reseeding my dads garden whilst he is away...hard work, and definitely some calories burnt! Dinner tonight is pulled pork roll with a lovely big salad!! I need it, I'm starving!!! Will be about 550cals

Ergh Monday.....

Todays plan:

B: Vanilla Shake
S: Slim fast cheddar flavoured bites
L: Summer Berries Meal bar
S: Pineapple
D: Something with Salmon...

Exercise: 45 minutes Pilates and 1 hour badminton

Back