Mrs F's Food Diary - Trying to keep the momentum up!!

Day 1 of slim fast complete, I didn't cheat and I wasn't really hungry at any point (only once in a meeting in the afternoon which over ran so I think my belly was just calling for my afternoon snack haha!) got home last night and really pushed the boat out with ..... A peppermint tea (hubby had a whittards 70% hot choc and half a tub of Ben and Jerry's - talk about testing me!!)

Plan for today:

B: choc shake - quite nice but as expected sweet!

S: nothing this morning as I am out and about and forgot to shove something in my bag

L: peanut meal bar

S: probably an apple or some piece of fruit

D: tuna steak with salad and new pots ( probably chilli-fied in some way

S: will be allowed 200cals so will come up with something creative :)

Now off to the football with my dad, it's our local derby so should be a good match!!

Sounds like a good plan for the day Hun. It's a bit mind over matter sometimes I think? Enjoy the derby!! X

Slightly changed my dinner as I got some inspiration and boy am I glad, I think I just devoured it in about 30seconds! Ended up with Singapore fried vermicelli, mushroom stir fry veg and tuna steak on top with some light soy sauce - 516 calories (and if on SW free free free :)) picture below:

image-1121288002.jpg

It was almost like having a fancy Chinese takeaway :) x

Day 3 slim fast - and still on track, even over a weekend WAHOOOO!

Today isn't planned as we are planning to go out for a bit this afternoon so I don't know if my meal will be lunch or dinner but either way I am 100% committed to keeping it below 600cals - even if it's eating out! Breakfast this morning was a strawberry shake - least favourite so far, tasted of fake strawberries, at some point during the day I will have a meal bar and then judge my snacks as and when I need them.

Started this morning with a 9.30am body pump class and I really enjoyed it!!!! Though my arms and legs are already complaining at me... Let's see how they feel tomorrow haha!!

Happy Sunday everyone x

Good work mrs! Feel great when you have a weekend on plan. Shame the strawberry shake wasn't great tho.

Body pump is great hey. Word of the day tomo will be thighs!!! It does get better tho I promise.

Enjoy your day out xx

Good work mrs! Feel great when you have a weekend on plan. Shame the strawberry shake wasn't great tho. Body pump is great hey. Word of the day tomo will be thighs!!! It does get better tho I promise. Enjoy your day out xx

Thanks Hun, I really enjoyed it! There's another one at 11.30 tomorrow and the instructor really wanted me to go, but I think I need to wait to see how I feel haha!!

Lovely day out, meal at prezzo (light vegetarian pizza - 477 calories for my main meal), lovely 5 mile walk along the sea front, 2p machines and a game of mini golf!!

No snacks so far and I cant lie am tempted by a little bit of vino....375ml would still keep me on track with slim fast!! I'm so weak ... :/ x

Not weak at all Hun. You've done so well and if it's allowed then go for it! If it will help you stay on track then I think it's a must ;)

Not weak at all Hun. You've done so well and if it's allowed then go for it! If it will help you stay on track then I think it's a must ;)

Thanks Hun, really sweet message! I have given in, but am on track with all around me now eating dominoes or Chinese! I have my last 125mls of wine and a meal bar (and I couldn't drink any more, it has gone to my head haha!!) x

Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch - thighs, arms and chest all feel like I can't move - body pump obviously works!!! Off to get my morning shake - gonna have a choc one this morning, then complain about the pain some more haha!

Happy bank holiday Monday x

Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch - thighs, arms and chest all feel like I can't move - body pump obviously works!!! Off to get my morning shake - gonna have a choc one this morning, then complain about the pain some more haha! Happy bank holiday Monday x

Oh Hun! It's evil isn't it! But Soooo good!!

Oh Hun! It's evil isn't it! But Soooo good!!

It really is - just went for a walk to try and stretch my leg muscles out a bit - not sure what to do for my arms though haha!! Booked in again for Wednesday so it was obviously worth the pain haha x

What a rainy day, only one thing for it .... Chores :( but at least the house will look good I suppose and the ironing will be done for the week!!

Today's food plan:

B: choc shake

S: went for a walk and to the supermarket so missed a snack this morning, will make up for it later.

L: summer berries meal bar

S: will have an apple or something similar

D: tuna steak with Singapore fried vermicelli and mushroom stir fry veg (same as Friday but I had 2 tuna steaks and it was just so scrummy thought if have it again)

S: probably one if the nougat choc slimfast snacks

Right enough delaying, on to the ironing!!

Interesting to see you've been following Slim Fast - I too thought about doing that recently! Will be keeping up to date with your diary and looking forward to seeing how you get on. Good luck! xx

Afternoon all, back to work on this "Lovely" day - it looks like mid winter out there, and feels like it in my office (I should have brought my duvet in!!)

Plan for today is:

B: Vanilla shake

S: 50 blueberries and 20 raspberries - 59 calories

L: Summer berries meal bar

S: Sour cream and chive pretzels - 95 calories

S: (Having 2 in a row as I am off to the gym and will eat dinner late so won't want one later, so will have this about 5.30) Heavenly choc delight slimfast snack bar - 95cals

D: I am not sure yet - I am thinking some pasta or rice type dish with lots of veg and chopped tomatoes

Exercise: Half an hour in the gym and then a 45 minute step and tone class (I am not convinced my thighs will make it but i am going to give it a try as i have pump again tomorrow - my arms are currently not in use :))

Soon be hump day :)

Afternoon all, back to work on this "Lovely" day - it looks like mid winter out there, and feels like it in my office (I should have brought my duvet in!!)

Plan for today is:

B: Vanilla shake

S: 50 blueberries and 20 raspberries - 59 calories

L: Summer berries meal bar

S: Sour cream and chive pretzels - 95 calories

S: (Having 2 in a row as I am off to the gym and will eat dinner late so won't want one later, so will have this about 5.30) Heavenly choc delight slimfast snack bar - 95cals

D: I am not sure yet - I am thinking some pasta or rice type dish with lots of veg and chopped tomatoes

Exercise: Half an hour in the gym and then a 45 minute step and tone class (I am not convinced my thighs will make it but i am going to give it a try as i have pump again tomorrow - my arms are currently not in use :))

Soon be hump day :)

Love the fact you counted out your 50 blueberries and 20 raspberries!!

Hope arms start working again soon. You wont hurt half as much after the second time!

Love the fact you counted out your 50 blueberries and 20 raspberries!!

Hope arms start working again soon. You won't hurt half as much after the second time!

Haha I did chuckle at myself counting them out last night - I was using MFP and was pleasantly surprised by the number I could have :)

Honestly, I know I sound like a right wimp but my arms hurt so much ........ I am tempted to cancel tomorrow in case I rip something, but will keep it booked for now as it is obviously doing a job :) x

Back