Mrs F's Food Diary - Trying to keep the momentum up!!

Morning (well afternoon!)

887 e-mails to get through today...... I really feel like just hitting delete!!

So back on the diet today, and the day currently looks like this:

B: Caffe Latte shake
S: Graze box of salsa fresca - 63 calories
L: Vanilla shake
S: Graze box of super carrot cake - 82 calories
D: Not sure yet as currently my cupboards are bare - off to the shop after work! I am thinking a stir fry or something like that!

I have also decided not to WI in this friday - I would like to give myself a week and a bit to lose the bloat - I can't decide if this is hiding from the truth or not, but I know if i have a bad gain I won't react too well so best not to know and keep myself focused :)

Due to needing to unpack and go shopping there will be no exercise today, but I will get back on it tomorrow!!

Well at least it's Tuesday today (keeps feeling like a monday to me!!)

Love to see you're straight back on it hun
Food sounds so yummy :) and yes no need to weigh at all :)

xxxx

Love to see you're straight back on it hun Food sounds so yummy :) and yes no need to weigh at all :) xxxx

Thanks Hun, I needed to get back on it, couldn't believe how ready to be healthy again I was - definitely had my fill of naughty days (well at least for a little while haha!!) xx

Thanks Hun, I needed to get back on it, couldn't believe how ready to be healthy again I was - definitely had my fill of naughty days (well at least for a little while haha!!) xx

Haha yes never completely give up lovely naughty days! ;) xxxx

Hello all

Mental start to the day so only just got on here. Plan for today is:

B: Chocolate shake
S: Apple - 71 calories
L: Summer Berries Meal Bar:
S:Muller Light After Dinner Mint yogurt - 99cals
D: Chilli Noodles with mushroom stir fry and a salmon fillet - 529 calories
S: Something else later tonight but not sure what yet!

Exercise: 1 hour body pump session tonight - it's been a while so who knows how week I am going to be :) x

Does the meal bar at lunch fill you?!

Enjoy body pump! xxxx

Does the meal bar at lunch fill you?! Enjoy body pump! xxxx

Yeh it really does - much more than the shakes! My only issue with them is they are quite sweet and I don't really have a sweet tooth.... It would be great if there was a savoury option! xx

Hello all Mental start to the day so only just got on here. Plan for today is: B: Chocolate shake S: Apple - 71 calories L: Summer Berries Meal Bar: S:Muller Light After Dinner Mint yogurt - 99cals D: Chilli Noodles with mushroom stir fry and a salmon fillet - 529 calories S: Something else later tonight but not sure what yet! Exercise: 1 hour body pump session tonight - it's been a while so who knows how week I am going to be :) x

Changed my dinner a little as I was late home from the gym - ended up with waitrose love life lasagne with large side salad - 469 calories

Morning all - the bed really didn't want to reject me this morning, it was so warm and cosy :(

Plan for today:

B: Strawberry shake
S: Banana - 98 cals
L: Summer Berries Meal Bar
S: Skips - 76cals
D: Chilli Noodles with mushroom stir fry and a salmon fillet - 529 calories

I will have another snack in the evening if I get peckish!

Exercise - Pilates class

Hope you all have a good day!! x

How was Pilates Hun?

And I totally get that warm bed thing now again - so cold in mornings already!

xxxx

How was Pilates Hun?

And I totally get that warm bed thing now again - so cold in mornings already!

xxxx

Pilates was great, and boy can I feel it this morning. Our instructor had been to fitness fiesta the week before and has obviously learnt some new moves... xx

So plan for today, goes a little like this:

B: Banana shakes
S: Hartleys 10 cal jelly - apple and watermelon flavour (I am not convinced on this flavour!!)
L: Summer Berries Meal Bar
D: Jacket Potato with salad - I will also have a topping of some sort but can't decide what I fancy yet!

Exercise: 1hour body pump session tonight

I will admit now however that after pump I am going round friends to watch the highlights of the ryder cup, and there is likely to be wine, and I am unlikely to be able to say no..... I will remain sensible but I am making no promises that this evening will be to plan haha!

Happy friday everyone!!!!!!! xx

Enjoy yourself! After exercises your body metabolism is quicker anyway ;) albeit booze slows it down but it should even out! xxxx

Enjoy yourself! After exercises your body metabolism is quicker anyway ;) albeit booze slows it down but it should even out! xxxx

Haha that last sentence probably explains a lot about why I've struggled with weight loss - nothing beats a glass of wine of a Friday evening ;) xx

Hello sorry not been on a whole glad
You had a good holiday,
Looks like ur right back on it xxx

Hi all, sorry I've been a but AWOL the last few says I've been working and just haven't managed to get on here! Had a good weekend, a few extra glasses of vino .... But other than that all on track! Also exercised every day - 2 body pump classes and 1 spinning class so I'm sure it evened out in the end... Maybe haha!

So today went like this:

B: Vanilla shake
S: banana and some raisins - about 150 cals
L: summer berries meal bar
S: graze peanut dipper - 135cals
D: spinach and ricotta cannelloni with a large side salad - 411 calories
S: 2 babybel lights and some feta cheese (had a dairy craving!!) -140 cals

Exercise - 1hour badminton

Calories were a little high on snacks today but I was proper hungry so rather than go completely off plan I just decided to up the cals a little to give my body what it was craving and tried to lower dinner calories!

Also made a decision at the weekend....me and hubby are doing go sober for October - so that's 31 days alcohol free! Should be a good challenge and also with a good health kick!!

Hi all, sorry I've been a but AWOL the last few says I've been working and just haven't managed to get on here! Had a good weekend, a few extra glasses of vino .... But other than that all on track! Also exercised every day - 2 body pump classes and 1 spinning class so I'm sure it evened out in the end... Maybe haha! So today went like this: B: Vanilla shake S: banana and some raisins - about 150 cals L: summer berries meal bar S: graze peanut dipper - 135cals D: spinach and ricotta cannelloni with a large side salad - 411 calories S: 2 babybel lights and some feta cheese (had a dairy craving!!) -140 cals Exercise - 1hour badminton Calories were a little high on snacks today but I was proper hungry so rather than go completely off plan I just decided to up the cals a little to give my body what it was craving and tried to lower dinner calories! Also made a decision at the weekend....me and hubby are doing go sober for October - so that's 31 days alcohol free! Should be a good challenge and also with a good health kick!!

Mmm food looks yummy x

Back